Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World is ending and we didn't live a love/romance story yet

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
How are u all feeling about that, brocels

Its all Over..

How is the world ending?
Its ending, but not the way everyone speculates it to be. Sooner or later free speech will be dead, we will probably have a totalitarian world government due to all this mass integration bullshit of getting people on digital ID's and QR passes. These digital ID's will encompass every aspect of our lives. They will try to get us all to follow their agenda, so they will see incels as a threat and jail them for their wrongthink. If you don't join the program, you will lose every asset known to you, as well as your right to live according to the World Economic Forum.

As you seen in the news, everything is accelerating so quickly. They know that people are getting fed up with the covid narrative, that's why they're pushing for this fake war bullshit.

feeling comfy
Quality 67c7d7 6205354

first of all neibours playing music loud , making me go crazy and I just called the cops but they dont seem to care.

Tfw no pp in vagigi

I've always fantasized in seclusion.

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck

At the end everyone gonna die, so I guess there's some satisfaction in that.