Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Health Organization Recommends Teaching Toddlers How to Masturbate

Oy gentile it's totally natural !

Id review the source if i were you, this guy has a history of utterly missing the point of articles and thus outright lying to his audience.

This shit be getting out of hand yo

Nudity really isnt a big deal in some western European countries, I'm not surprised that their regional WHO office's educational guidelines would shock Americans.

(((World health organization)))

Id review the source if i were you, this guy has a history of utterly missing the point of articles and thus outright lying to his audience.
I hate that chadlite retard ngl

Beats not knowing what masterbation is til you put your dick in a vacume cleaner at 13.

(((gender identity))) :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

according to IT we're the pedos for saying 17yo women can be hot, though

Tbh. I doubt the WHO is this brazenly retarded in pushing the agenda so openly to this degree.

Man thats screwed up

jag.gif

clown world

who will force estrogen pills down toddler throats

I don't even think I had a dick capable of having erections at that age

>sharing Paul Joesph Cuckson
he's a bluepilled faggot

>sharing Paul Joesph Cuckson
he's a bluepilled faggot

All right wingers need to be semi-bluepilled if they expect that ad revnue to keep coming in.

How are we supposed to fight this war?
HOW?

Well ya can't spell WHOre without WHO.

Jewluminati organization.

J00s are the real pedophiles tbh, scuking blood from baby penis and shit.

Not surprised if true. CHAD.JR ONLY

remember these retards think circumcuckery, giving estrogen to young boys is totally normal and then have nerve to call normal.men pedos

Just trust the WHO goyim trust bill gates get a chip implant teach children to masterbate its for the greater good. Drink the tap water
AB6FD8B3 4ABA 4AEB A0BE FC20F3AB4814

Seems like bullshit to me. This is the exact kind of bait that political moral fag pages love to post just to polarise their sheep followers.

But no way teaching teen girls thats ok to have sex with elder men

I get some people are angry at the pedo aspect of it. But because I started masturbating before I even knew what I was doing- I did it wrong. I PRONE MASTURBATED. This really fucks with you later on in life:

They eat children alive in their reptilian camps, no surprises