Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL World class femoid humor omg lmfao

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
women in their 30s shouldn't be allowed to date

Foids(toilets) of all ages are cruel and hypergamous monsters/idiots.

If some random dude just walked up on a stage and just said the word nigger that would be WAY more funny than any female “comedian” on this planet.

not clicking that shit, boyyyy

They can get all the sex they want at both aged

Dates taste a bit like figs, right?

I was expecting to see some mediocre instagram meme instead, disappointed :feelsohh:

That big guy has a great deep voice .
I bet he can make foids cum just by humming in front of their clitoris .
A deep , manly voice adds an extreme halo effect tbh
If some random dude just walked up on a stage and just said the word nigger that would be WAY more funny than any female “comedian” on this planet.
Comedy , for me at least , is only funny when its unexpected .
But everything in this video was expected and rational .
There was no suprise .
Thinking that something is funny is just a lack of information , our brain gets overloaded and we laugh .
A guy just randomly saying nigger on stage and leaving would be funny , cause it would be both unexpected and provocative .

Tbh , only Males can do good comedy , cause they had to evolve it , they had to work on their comedy to impress foids and they were rewarded with sex .
Thats why Men evolved to be more funny .
Comedy is just the same as a Male Bird singing a beautiful song for his romantic interest while the Female is literally doing nothing .
Just look at the most succesful and most paid comedians , not a single foid .
Amy Schumer doesnt count btw , even Reddit mocks her .

Last edited:
all foids are evil pieces of shits

Comedy , for me at least , is only funny when its unexpected. But everything in this video was expected and rational...

I think for some women this "comedy" is unexpected, because usually they would lie and mislead to virtue signal instead of saying what they actually think. They sit on their computers watching this laughing and saying "haha YAS GIRL! SO TRUE!"

These overly fake enthusiastic white foids make me sick.

It's still better than boomer humor tbh

Both roasties look ancient, teen love or rope boyos.

women in their 30s shouldn't be allowed to date
For that matter, no women should be allowed to date. Rather, foids should be sold off like the property they are.

So they're saying in their 40's they settle for the fat cucks instead of the high tier normies in their 30's?

both too old for dating, but would bang hot 20+, maybe even 30+ if in good conditions