Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Working with women has been the worst experience of my life

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
It feels like I need their permission to simply share the same airspace as them. I was working in a classroom with 2 stacey's, they interact with each other but not me, only to bark instructions at. Anytime I'm alone with them is the most awkward feeling, they literally cease communication with me. You know that moment were it's not as busy and you're left in unbearable silence with co-workers who despise you, ye that moment..

I've since been made redundant since my last update on this platform, commencing due course. The boss came in to gather most of the supporting staff to inform us that the majority will be let go due to budget constraints which is typically the case. This is despite exemplary performance from these staff including myself, I've been very efficient in my job and this is the fuckin thanks I get.

But you know what, it's a fuckin relief, I'm so done with ignorant staff who have treated me like nothin since day 1. Probably because I'm of sub human height and nose. I'd rather live on welfare and by chance I've been given a flat from the welfare housing system, so will finally move out at age 35, live on benefits, have my rent paid for me by the uk welfare system and pig out on playstation. Fuck this system, I'm tired of slaving my arse for corporates that don't give a fuck about me or any other loser :whatfeels:.

Last edited:
The same thing happens to me at the university where I study, all the men seem to walk on eggshells when there are women, everyone has to be careful with what they say, universities are supposed to be a space where you can open and develop your mind, not where you can censor yourself and put mental shackles on yourself

Fucking whores, they should be working in fucking coal mines like men did for centuries, not in intellectual places, they ruin everything

I hope some fucking reddit feminist is reading this, take a screenshot of it, stupid bitch: WOMEN RUIN EVERY SPACES WHERE THEY GO

Yup their behavior pissed me off too

The same thing happens to me at the university where I study, all the men seem to walk on eggshells when there are women, everyone has to be careful with what they say, universities are supposed to be a space where you can open and develop your mind, not where you can censor yourself and put mental shackles on yourself

Fucking whores, they should be working in fucking coal mines like men did for centuries, not in intellectual places, they ruin everything

I hope some fucking reddit feminist is reading this, take a screenshot of it, stupid bitch: WOMEN RUIN EVERY SPACES WHERE THEY GO

I've been workin in an all female environment for years and its honestly a death sentence. Women in positions of power and authority are a nightmare to deal with.

Foids form clicks amongst each other, they're so touchy feely with each other hugging each other and they're so fuckin loud. Some land whale singing loudly for instance as she enters a room wtf is that about, like anyone wants to hear ur fat arse murdering a classic from elton john.

Even ugly women are obnoxious as hell, like they're gods gift. There's always this attitude towards men, especially losers like us. Because even an ugly arse foid can attract love and attention and they know that. Low status men by stark contrast get treated like absolute shit, ignored, blanked, ghosted by text, blocked, endless rejection, discriminated against especially for being short.

Fuckin clown world man, as soon as I move out to my new flat I'm living on welfare for the rest of my days, fuck this rat race it isn't worth it.

I've been workin in an all female environment for years and its honestly a death sentence. Women in positions of power and authority are a nightmare to deal with.

Foids form clicks amongst each other, they're so touchy feely with each other hugging each other and they're so fuckin loud. Some land whale singing loudly for instance as she enters a room wtf is that about, like anyone wants to hear ur fat arse murdering a classic from elton john.

Even ugly women are obnoxious as hell, like they're gods gift. There's always this attitude towards men, especially losers like us. Because even an ugly arse foid can attract love and attention and they know that. Low status men by stark contrast get treated like absolute shit, ignored, blanked, ghosted by text, blocked, endless rejection, discriminated against especially for being short.

Fuckin clown world man, as soon as I move out to my new flat I'm living on welfare for the rest of my days, fuck this rat race it isn't worth it.

These pieces of shit deserve a good fucking male revolution that sends them to the fucking cave, not exaggerating

These pieces of shit deserve a good fucking male revolution that sends them to the fucking cave, not exaggerating
It's tragic how millions of low status men like ourselves are confined to a lifetime of unfortunate circumstances, endless rejection, loneliness, depression, anxiety amongst other mental issues. There's a clear inequality in this society based on these factors. Foids have no fuckin idea what it feels like to live 1 day like this, treated indifferently everywhere we turn, every corner of society a reminder of our sub human state. Most of us will be virgins in our 50s, that's the sad reality.

Any social contact is an obstacle for us just because we look indifferent and we're shy or introverted with anxiety and depression or other mental issues. Society judges what they don't understand and foids will never understand the life of a low status loser of the sub human species.

I had a female team leader once - she would chit chat and gossip and expect me to join in. No bitch, I won't lower my iq to your level, I'd rather do something more useful. She would also have mild power trips when speaking to me. Females should not have authority over males. Imagine taking orders from somebody who sucks dick and whose body is designed to be penetrated and fucked jfl :feelswhat:

I find a lot of mums to be so fuckin obnoxious, they don't stfu about their kids and were they taking their kids for holidays. Any interaction with them feels like a soulless shell that lives vicariously through their children, as evident by their social media which displays nothin but baby pics. It feels like it gives them leverage over us, like we're inferior in some way for not reproducing children. If only they had any fuckin understanding of what it's like to live a lonely existence like this, were every fucker on the planet ignores you, ghosts you, blocks you, removed from all trace of existence.

Keep them locked at the barn where the Horses shit and piss.

You've more than paid your dues; it's time to neet out for a while. A good long while.

Toilets emasculate men in the workforce.

I find a lot of mums to be so fuckin obnoxious, they don't stfu about their kids and were they taking their kids for holidays. Any interaction with them feels like a soulless shell that lives vicariously through their children, as evident by their social media which displays nothin but baby pics. It feels like it gives them leverage over us, like we're inferior in some way for not reproducing children. If only they had any fuckin understanding of what it's like to live a lonely existence like this, were every fucker on the planet ignores you, ghosts you, blocks you, removed from all trace of existence.
Agree with this too, this happened to me working in a restaurant

Mums are anoying as fuck in workplace

It's tragic how millions of low status men like ourselves are confined to a lifetime of unfortunate circumstances, endless rejection, loneliness, depression, anxiety amongst other mental issues. There's a clear inequality in this society based on these factors. Foids have no fuckin idea what it feels like to live 1 day like this, treated indifferently everywhere we turn, every corner of society a reminder of our sub human state. Most of us will be virgins in our 50s, that's the sad reality.

Any social contact is an obstacle for us just because we look indifferent and we're shy or introverted with anxiety and depression or other mental issues. Society judges what they don't understand and foids will never understand the life of a low status loser of the sub human species.

They do not have to understand, they are retarded by nature, the structures of their brains prevent them from feeling empathy for men, they must be dominated and controlled.

same as my experience working with these cunts.
quitting for me was always an emotional decision,
I stopped trying to tough it out a few more months, I just
couldn't take it.

a motivation for me to learn cooking was, my determination not
to go back to that hell, by reducing my expenses to the minimum.

You've more than paid your dues; it's time to neet out for a while. A good long while.
Thanks, I'm lucky to get this flat on the council. Most people have to move to private accommodation due to the housing crisis, single men especially have very slim chance to be considered for council accommodation. I get my rent paid from the welfare system, council tax paid, free repairs, a fitted wet room with walk in shower and the option for pets. The rent doesn't fluctuate by much, its just bills and shopping I pay from the welfare income I have £400 a month. They even gave me a £100 decorating voucher, free fridge and other appliances donated and access to money advice. And if you somehow are unable to pay rent they won't throw you out and make you homeless.

This is in complete contrast to private accommodation which is basically the only option for the majority of people in the uk at the moment due to the housing crisis that's lasted for as long as I can remember. Private can throw you out at 2 weeks notice if the landlord suddenly decides to sell the property.

Thanks, I'm lucky to get this flat on the council. Most people have to move to private accommodation due to the housing crisis, single men especially have very slim chance to be considered for council accommodation. I get my rent paid from the welfare system, council tax paid, free repairs, a fitted wet room with walk in shower and the option for pets. The rent doesn't fluctuate by much, its just bills and shopping I pay from the welfare income I have £400 a month. They even gave me a £100 decorating voucher, free fridge and other appliances donated and access to money advice. And if you somehow are unable to pay rent they won't throw you out and make you homeless.

This is in complete contrast to private accommodation which is basically the only option for the majority of people in the uk at the moment due to the housing crisis that's lasted for as long as I can remember. Private can throw you out at 2 weeks notice if the landlord suddenly decides to sell the property.
Based, congrats. I am in UK supported accommodation, paid for by taxpayers.

based neetmaxxer

Poo