Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working with foids

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
How would u even have a job that has a bunch of foids in it? Any experience with this. I could never

How could u even handle*

I just don't talk to them unless I have to

It would be awful and hard since they're useless

Stare at their ass and titties all day

I just started a job with them in it

Honestly it’s not the foids you have to worry about, it’s your male coworkers.

You have to assert dominance and mark your territory to show who’s the better man. Fix things, make it sound like you know what you’re talking about, and be involved in everything and anything.

If not, the male coworkers will see you as weak and make you the “lil bro” to impress the female coworkers.

Or if you’re a quiet dude you have to grow some balls because otherwise the foids will see you as weak and micromanage you. Imagine a foid bossing you “a man” around? JFL.

It’s a hierarchy thing

I just started a job with them in it

Honestly it’s not the foids you have to worry about, it’s your male coworkers.

You have to assert dominance and mark your territory to show who’s the better man. Fix things, make it sound like you know what you’re talking about, and be involved in everything and anything.

If not, the male coworkers will see you as weak and make you the “lil bro” to impress the female coworkers.

Or if you’re a quiet dude you have to grow some balls because otherwise the foids will see you as weak and micromanage you. Imagine a foid bossing you “a man” around? JFL.

It’s a hierarchy thing
So high school again got it