Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Working remote is a great cope only for so long

Do you think the amount of remote jobs will go down and be accessible?

• Yes they’ll make it hybrid (show up in person most of the time)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • They’ll only be available for elite freelancers

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I’m NEET so I don’t care much

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
It took a lot of work to get rid of noticeable acne and acne scars and be reminded of what I don’t have and missing out on only created more acne for me at that time. Every time I see a girl with noticeable acne or any girl that looks at me for some reason I think about how acne made me avoid talking to them during my school days so I’ll never rate myself and I’ll probably avoid approaching women for an unknown amount of time.

It’s difficult it’s for young men to have acne to the point people won’t trust a man with noticeable acne and you might get shut away from jobs that are even STEM related because “the interview showed a lack of chemistry” or something. Full remote jobs might be gone soon because they want people to take the Covid-19 shot and return to the office and who knows what can happen if they find you not good for the company image.

as someone who lives alone, WFH took away the rest of my sanity. i never realized how just going into the office and being near other people was keeping me going. i ended up having a mental breakdown and am now NEET.

it's over.

I preffer working from home, pandemic fit me like a glove.

I can smoke weed , play guitar and just insult sheboon customerz while on mute :feelskek:

They also require the covid shot for remote jobs nowadays

imagine working :owo:

Yes they’ll make it hybrid (show up in person not most of the time)​

Plenty of STEM jobs aren't elite like having gold digging foids sucking your cock in silicon valley because you make 500k a year+ tier. Actually most aren't, especially if you count Europe. And in IT it'll be more common to work from home. I'd be a NEET again if it weren't for Corona-chan

Working remote as a programmer fucking rules. Most days I get done 90% of my work by 10:30am. And then I just watch movies, cook food, work on my side hussle etc, but I just stay online, have Slack notifications turned on, so if someone needs something I can check it quickly. Then I check in all my code changes at 5:00 and call it a day.

they have to keep pumping those remote jobs

because many men wont be able to be productive while being mogged 24 7

having a job is for normies i live off the gratitude of my mom :feelshmm:

Working remote as a programmer fucking rules. Most days I get done 90% of my work by 10:30am. And then I just watch movies, cook food, work on my side hussle etc, but I just stay online, have Slack notifications turned on, so if someone needs something I can check it quickly. Then I check in all my code changes at 5:00 and call it a day.
sounds like my pipe dream after college ngl
literally the reason why I got into CS

Dude :shock: what code do you write?

That's an easy gig you have right there.

I'm under constant pressure and can't sleep at night because work problems stay in my mind.

Dude :shock: what code do you write?

That's an easy gig you have right there.

I'm under constant pressure and can't sleep at night because work problems stay in my mind.
I do web programming for a fortune 500 type company. All my coworkers are kinda dumb curries so the bar isn't exactly high. I exaggerated a bit, cause on some days I can get legit busy, but overall it's the easiest job I've ever had. The work I do on my side projects takes more time and are way more complicated.