Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working really sucks

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
I worked as veterinary assistant in a hospital and i found out how getting a job sucks.

Actually it wasnt a job cuz it was a professional practice i needed it to get passed so i did nothing but useless task that i could have made even without knowing anything about animals. Things like cleanning surgery tools, taking dog to a walk, feeding them etc. And most of the time i was doing nothing or just watchings surgeries.

I worked 7 hours at the day for 1 week. I needed to get passed the course so i didnt get paid. After finnishing the day i was always ending up with back pain and while i was"working" i couldnt wait to get out from there

But there was two employes that were working as veterinary assistant and i think i couldnt do that job even if i had to do so less as i did. i really doubt they get paid more tan 800eur

I found out that working really sucks. it doesnt worth working and getting pain every day 8 hours per day just to get 600 or 700eur per month. :feelsrope:
idk how peopple deal with their jobs but after my experience i think that i prefer get 100eur per month by trading than working. i think i should take trading seriously because i see it could be much better than an usual job.:feelshehe::feelshehe:

btw that hospital was full of cute girls i got like 8 crushes there was like 6 girls for each dude it make me realize even more how empowered women are.Most of them were veterinary much more than me an assistant

How are we going to defeat that bunch of cute girls any society would kill for.? Shitty jobs are left to men meanwhile the good ones are reserved to women. Eceryone prefer those cute creatures take the good ones leaving the leftovers to us

Most jobs suck, and for me its not even about having pain
I worked as a paver for quite some time, often 14 to 16 hours a day, when it had like 40 degrees celsius
I came home, thinking i was going to die from the pain i had, but i still kinda liked the job
Became less depressed, because i was always outside, and lifting heavy stones and stuff
Now i work in the office, its not worse, or better, i dont know it still stucks
I did many jobs, and everyone sucked, i dont believe there is a job which is good, besides working for yourself, or being a youtuber or something
And you are right, we get left with the even more shitty jobs, but you can always find a way out
Its not even that hard, get a job that pays good, and safe up some money
Even if its 10 years, you will have enough money to actually be able to do something with it
But as i said, wagecucking sucks so bad, but the thing is, most people just accept it, because their greed and their imaginary place in society
is more important to them than feeling the pain to work everyday
The pleasure of having a better car than some coworker, or having a nicer holiday is enough for them, so they keep working
Most people are simple like that
I look very young, and i got my first car at 17, it was a nice bmw ( ER grin and chuckle )
The middle aged men hated me, because i had a better car than them, while looking like i was 14 years old
The people are so greedy, its so funny when you think about it, like a car or the status in your little social circle of snakes will change your shitty life kek

youre a veteriary assistant I think you see too many roasties dont you

Jobs only work for normies at the minimum