Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel working out reflects the suffering of this life

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Been doing this calisthenics exercise I found on youtube for about 2 weeks now. I dread forcing myself to start it every morning. It's pure suffering to push through to the end but I know if I quit I'll just waste my progress and lose out on the benefit. Just like forcing myself not to LDAR. life sucks

Calisthenics will make you ripped and agile but you need a lot more time to build muscles on it, lifting weights will make you stronger and build muscles way easier, also in shorter time.

fuk u retad!!!

I think gymaxxing becomes suifuel after couple of years because you build a great body and your still an incel who can't "level up" no mather what IT cucks say.

Calisthenics is cope

Working out sucks

If you follow YouTube programs your doing it wrong.. beginner mistake. Ebay a personal training/exercise science book or PDF it somewhere. Read that shit. It curates all the essential exercising knowledge for creating a workout program into 400-600 pgs. It will save you time and frustration from trying to string up information you find on the web. Exercising is like self harm except you get more healthy afterwards..

Post the workout

Just McDonald’s max if you don’t have a Chad face.

Calisthenics will make you ripped and agile but you need a lot more time to build muscles on it, lifting weights will make you stronger and build muscles way easier, also in shorter time.
yeah I would recommend doing weights+cardio then swap over to calisthenics when have decent Strength as to make it less tedious
I plan on swapping over in few months as in a monastery you cannot bring weights sadly.

I think gymaxxing becomes suifuel after couple of years because you build a great body and your still an incel who can't "level up" no mather what IT cucks say.
You can beat some people up tho

will calisthenics make me grow taller?

That's why i don't bother anymore. I'm sick of pain.

Life is suffering

Life is suffering

If you follow YouTube programs your doing it wrong.. beginner mistake. Ebay a personal training/exercise science book or PDF it somewhere. Read that shit. It curates all the essential exercising knowledge for creating a workout program into 400-600 pgs. It will save you time and frustration from trying to string up information you find on the web. Exercising is like self harm except you get more healthy afterwards..
>save you time
>400-600pages

>save you time
>400-600pages
Well, you can try to piece together information on the internet it will take you years as opposed to finishing a book that teaches you the frame work in 2 months or less since you are probably not studying for a personal training exam

No matter how hard you work out, you'll never be loved, respected or valued. Keep suffering for nothing.