Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Working out is not going to help in any way

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel
★★★
Normies workout because they want to be liked by foid,and when this does not happen they start to torture their body with steroids.
But you know the shit they are saying "I do it for my self :soy: " "I want to be disciplined:redpill:" etc.
Everyone who is gymrat is basically hating himself but cope with discipline and toughness
Personally i never saw chads training to "better themselfs",chads workout only when they are brainwashed but i never saw one.
Screenshot 298

Traning five times in a week.
Eating specific food to gain muscle.

Screenshot 299

Satanic Serial killer and rapist.
Drug addict.
Eats whatever ,never liften dumbell in his life.

You attract landwhales like those of IT with developed muscle mass

Normies workout because they want to be liked by foid,and when this does not happen they start to torture their body with steroids.
But you know the shit they are saying "I do it for my self :soy: " "I want to be disciplined:redpill:" etc.
Everyone who is gymrat is basically hating himself but cope with discipline and toughness
Personally i never saw chads training to "better themselfs",chads workout only when they are brainwashed but i never saw one.
View attachment 1271635
Traning five times in a week.
Eating specific food to gain muscle.

View attachment 1271663
Satanic Serial killer and rapist.
Drug addict.
Eats whatever ,never liften dumbell in his life.
He was cocaine maxxing that's why he looks so low bf. You can see his face change over the years as he rotted in prison. He goes down in smv.

bodybuilder-posing-showing-muscles_144627-39815.jpg
alpha male according to :redpill:

lots of Chads workout too but from what I've seen most are normies facially

red pill is another way of saying betabuxxing cuck
What the redpill fags always miss is that chad never has to work out a day in his life, nor are foids ever attracted to the hypermasculine, roided ogre types. They look more for androgynous men. For instance, look at people like Jordan Barrett or Justin Bieber. Dudes have a very normal physique yet every woman on Earth would've fucked them during their prime.

Besides, with how hard the competition is today I doubt a well-built body is that rare or even worth anything. Gymrats are dime a dozen and they usually simp the hardest.

Gymcelling has helped me sleep better. Hopefully I see progress soon. The benefit is that it temporarily distracts you from inceldom. It’s a cope like anything else, though better than most.

Gymcelling has helped me sleep better. Hopefully I see progress soon. The benefit is that it temporarily distracts you from inceldom. It’s a cope like anything else, though better than most.
You sleep better because you are stressing your body

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back