Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Working now scares me

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
I now work at a more "normal" work environment and I can feign somewhat-normal behaviors so I can keep my job. But if someone manages to look over my shoulder and see something they shouldn't see on my phone, I am fucked.

If I talk to someone for too long, I might "slip" and say something I shouldn't.

I'm used to talking to myself, or assholes and outcasts online. So it's a bit difficult having to constantly adjust my Aspie self when speaking to normalfags.

It's harder to "keep yourself in check" when you're around someone or a type of person you don't like. I notice I subconsciously become aggressive or confrontational with someone when I don't like them. Even if I look back and think "I should've not done that."

I hope I can find a more asocial position at my job soon, as I was thrusted into my more social and normie position.

A true man of culture.

I'm used to talking to myself, or assholes and outcasts online. So it's a bit difficult having to constantly adjust my Aspie self when speaking to normalfags.
Can relate, being on the spectrum myself. I am so blatant and straightforward people get pissed real fast. What are your strategies to mitigate that?

A true man of culture.

Can relate, being on the spectrum myself. I am so blatant and straightforward people get pissed real fast. What are your strategies to mitigate that?
:feelsokman:

Nagatoro

i just dont talk to people
stop talking to people
what can they tell you, you dont know?
youre here so you obviously have a better understanding of the internet and have access to more information
what will the TV watching normalfag ever say that is in any way worth listening to?

A true man of culture.

You have to avoid talking to people as much as you can. But let's say that you can't avoid this situation. For me, well I watch and consume all sorts of media and can get a good understanding of how people think and build a superficial relationship based on what demographic you're in.

It also helps to measure up people and pander to them based on their appearance. Despite what normies say, you CAN judge a book by it's cover.

When you feel that you have to say something, say something nice. Even if it's not authentic.
i just dont talk to people
stop talking to people
what can they tell you, you dont know?
youre here so you obviously have a better understanding of the internet and have access to more information
what will the TV watching normalfag ever say that is in any way worth listening to?
Nigga I'm at work with normies I can't them to fuck off.

i can relate, i have to put on a face when im around normies too.

our situations are different but honestly im just really boring and ugly so people initially talk to me when they first meet me but quickly (probably within 2 weeks) realize im a loser and just stop conversing with me unless required to do so (for example a staff meeting)

you put "i now work" so im just going to assume you are new-ish to that environment. just give it a few weeks and you will either
1) find peace and work diligently because nobody talks to you or bothers you at work
2) secretly despise everyone because nobody gives you the time of day even if you ask for assistance on a project or task and start planning your inevitable office shooting (in your head of course)

our situations are different but honestly im just really boring and ugly so people initially talk to me when they first meet me but quickly (probably within 2 weeks) realize im a loser and just stop conversing with me unless required to do so (for example a staff meeting)

you put "i now work" so im just going to assume you are new-ish to that environment. just give it a few weeks and you will either
1) find peace and work diligently because nobody talks to you or bothers you at work
2) secretly despise everyone because nobody gives you the time of day even if you ask for assistance on a project or task and start planning your inevitable office shooting (in your head of course)
I worked there for a couple of months, but I did remote work. So they transfered to handle TWO fucking departments in their facility. Sure the pay raise was worth it (collegedebt and mortage cuck) but this is sudden for me.

But I have very thick skin as an incel, so really I'm just probably going in my own head while other fags will find me weird. But there's some I already hate and it's sorta obvious. Sometimes being low-inhib brings fear and shock to others and they won't say much as long as my work ethnic is fine.

I have no issues talking to people, but I have to be careful to not slip. As I may give the vibe of "this deranged psycho is going to bring a gun here."

I was in the same Boat. You just gotta realise and stop taking stuff so seriously and have some fun. Realise people there are just trying to act cool.

I was in the same Boat. You just gotta realise and stop taking stuff so seriously and have some fun. Realise people there are just trying to act cool.
I hate actcucks and not taking it seriously ususally cuts through the act.

Also try and get a sentence in.

A true man of culture.

I am like that too, I can't seem to play the game everyone else plays.