Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Working is hell as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
As we all know, neetcels will preach to the high heavens that working is a fool's errand. I'm starting to agree highly but only for minimum wage shit tier jobs especially. My dumb cunt manager threatened to write me up for some bullshit I didn't even do. Someone in my area misplaced items and it never got fixed(I work at a Target btw). This same manager is always on my ass nitpicking and just overall antagonistic towards me yet barely bothers anyone else. SHE EVEN GETS LAZY AND JUST STANDS AROUND TALKING TO OTHER COWORKERS! I need to quit this bullshit job and go to trade school already. This is why if you're incel and are going to wageslave you should get a job that requires a degree or go to STEM. The people may be just as shit but atleast you're making good money for your troubles.

before u leave fuck something up so the foid can suffer

to work as a incel you need to find a incel friendly job if possible

do something to your manager to get back if you ever quit