Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working incels, how much do you slack off at work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Out of your 8 or 9 hour work day, or however much you work, how much do you actually do work and how much time is spent just dicking around, playing on your phone or browsing the internet?

I manage to sneak like 5-10 minutes of slacking in-between hours of working. I'm not doing anything important or difficult, it just takes time and is boring as hell. Typical office grunt work, paperwork and useless projects and shit.

I don't slack at work but I do get high a lot. I work with power tools sometimes though so I know one day I'm going to get gigafucked from being high. I once almost cut my hand off because of it lol. I love getting high while painting though its great. I throw on some music or audio book, smoke some weed and then paint all day. Its a fun way to get 15/hr tbh.

I used to do about 10 minutes of work/day out of an 8 hour workday. The rest was staring at my screen, working on my own projects, or jewtube.

I don't slack at work but I do get high a lot. I work with power tools sometimes though so I know one day I'm going to get gigafucked from being high. I once almost cut my hand off because of it lol. I love getting high while painting though its great. I throw on some music or audio book, smoke some weed and then paint all day. Its a fun way to get 15/hr tbh.
Ohh man, I wish I could afford drugs. Working while high would be great.
I used to do about 10 minutes of work/day out of an 8 hour workday. The rest was staring at my screen, working on my own projects, or jewtube.
That's pretty dope. I hope you may find such a job again in the future.

Ohh man, I wish I could afford drugs. Working while high would be great.
It can be fun but it can also make the time at work feel x10 longer than it really is it depends on the job. Getting high when I worked at subway SUCKED since it felt like I was there forever and I couldn't listen to music or anything.

I take extra time to "test" my code.

If you don't slack off as much as possible without getting in trouble, you're a wagecuck.

That's pretty dope. I hope you may find such a job again in the future.
yea, I certainly took it for granted. only thing that sucked is I would tactfully predict when my supervisors were walking by/checking on my screen.

typical 8hr day: i do maybe 2-3 hrs of work.
some days ill actually need to be productive and do 5 hrs and then im beat. dead tired

1hr lunch. 30 mins in morning to "get ready" for work. last 30mins everyone leaves before me so i just watch youtube. i use the excuse that im very detailed and pay attention to stuff so my accuracy for productivity is higher than 90% but all that means is i take 2-3 hrs doing a 1hr task.
not my fault but after lunch my body needs a 10-30 min bathroom break.

overall im an efficiet worker so i get all my work done its just i drag the shit out of it to fill the day
i also drown out everything with music. work in an office with 90+ females of various ages and they are all big time sluts i hate when they talk i swear ive seen a few with dried cum on their lips

Honestly, not at all. I don't smoke so I don't take cigarette breaks. When I'm working I like to keep myself occupied and productive as it feels like it makes the time pass quicker.