Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Working in Retail

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Does anyone have any experience on being a retail worker? I'm 23 and never had a job. I'm from Spain, by the way.

fixed thread's title

I did it for a year as my 1st job at 23 as well, no resume so couldn't get anything better.
It was a year of pure hell, anxiety was so bad i was having panic attacks every day and had to go on Benzos.

I've done retail but I live in burgerland

Depends on the management, mostly

It can be fairly straightforward stuff, but if you get treated like shit and pigeonholed, then it's barely worth it

Although I haven't done that much of it. If it was a long-term role with normie co-workers who stuck around for a while, then that could get annoying. Might be best to check the place and see if the demographic there is mostly other inkwells, or foids and normies. Also if the people there change around often, which could be good (they're just there to leave for better jobs, they won't care that much about you) or bad (management is shit).