Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working in office and living in apartment = death

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Sitting all day at work on computer just to go to an apartment at home and play videogames not enough movement I am rotting from the inside out pray for me bros :feelsseriously:

:feelshmm: look who is back from unban

Sitting all day at work on computer just to go to an apartment at home and play videogames not enough movement I am rotting from the inside out pray for me bros :feelsseriously:
ok GrAY.

it's over

51111.jpg
vader

i don't work in on office but i do similar thing in my life, it's not that different

I rather work in an office than as customer support or in a warehouse.

You need to do sports asap, your body will fuck you up badly if you keep sitting all day.
Don't ask me how I know ....

You need to do sports asap, your body will fuck you up badly if you keep sitting all day.
Don't ask me how I know ....
I hate how the only excuse for hardcore physical exertion is either boring workouts or sportsball. I want to have real reason for exertion like being a badass medieval knight :feelsLightsaber: