Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working in finance as an incel

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
The average height here is at least 6'1 (no exaggeration I am 5'11 and get heightmogged MASSIVELY), everyone is goodlooking, especially the 25-40 year old roasties who are also very arrogant, all of the men I talked to literally all of them are in a relationship or married its pure suifuel, I am still doing part time besides going to uni so I get 2 suifuel locations at the same time where once again no one shows interest in me and where I get constantly mogged by good looking german chads

Funnily enough I used to be a finance major, there was no way I could put up with those kinds of people for a significant period of time

Funnily enough I used to be a finance major, there was no way I could put up with those kinds of people for a significant period of time
Did you stop working there? I mean I get through it cause the pay is awesome

Shit... I thought it was just 'do sheckelstein goldberg's journal for the month' I had no idea I'm going to have chads and stacies as clients as well!
Fuck! I gotta change majors.

I don't know it but sounds like a job for chads

Shit... I thought it was just 'do sheckelstein goldberg's journal for the month' I had no idea I'm going to have chads and stacies as clients as well!
Fuck! I gotta change majors.
I was referring to my colleagues but yea you will have both chads and stacys as colleagues and clients
Yea it is, this environment is hell for an incel

The average height here is at least 6'1 (no exaggeration I am 5'11 and get heightmogged MASSIVELY), everyone is goodlooking, especially the 25-40 year old roasties who are also very arrogant, all of the men I talked to literally all of them are in a relationship or married its pure suifuel, I am still doing part time besides going to uni so I get 2 suifuel locations at the same time where once again no one shows interest in me and where I get constantly mogged by good looking german chads

yea i see i see

Did you stop working there? I mean I get through it cause the pay is awesome
I dropped out of school after I realized that money couldn’t save me

I dropped out of school after I realized that money couldn’t save me
Okay well I am staying in it because my hair treatment will cost a lot I am not giving up on it

Okay well I am staying in it because my hair treatment will cost a lot I am not giving up on it
Well go for it, you actually need the money and are working towards something that could cure your inceldom. In my case there’s nothing that can be done, all I’d just use my money to pay for my expenses and purchase copious amounts of liquor and video games. I’m glad I woke up before I got sucked in

Last edited:
A brave man OP is, I worked in a field where guys were average or ugly but even they all had some success with women which was surprising for my area. I thought I’d be merely one of the virgins and not THE one virgin, yeah guys lie but I saw them with women or from what they said it was obvious they’d been with females. Now imagine being unpaid as this was an internship and having to deal with your situation, you’re “paying for the privilege” to feel like chipper wood.

We’ll go for it, you actually need the money and are working towards something that could cure your inceldom. In my case there’s nothing that can be done, all I’d just use my money to pay for my expenses and purchase copious amounts of liquor and video games. I’m glad I woke up before I got sucked in
But don't you miss having more money available for copes? Are you full neet now?

But don't you miss having more money available for copes? Are you full neet now?
Unsustainably yeah, I’ve only been NEET for about 2 months now, but the ride is almost over. I’ll just work a typical wageslave job until I can saving up for my personal going away party and then I’m gonna rope ( not literally rope because hanging is a stupid way to go)

A brave man OP is, I worked in a field where guys were average or ugly but even they all had some success with women which was surprising for my area. I thought I’d be merely one of the virgins and not THE one virgin, yeah guys lie but I saw them with women or from what they said it was obvious they’d been with females. Now imagine being unpaid as this was an internship and having to deal with your situation, you’re “paying for the privilege” to feel like chipper wood.
Holy shit enduring this unpaid is even worse... I am also 100% sure that I am and will stay the only virgin in this company, it is so humiliating to live as a man without these experiences.. In fact you can't really feel like a man seeing all the others getting laid around you
Unsustainably yeah, I’ve only been NEET for about 2 months now, but the ride is almost over. I’ll just work a typical wageslave job until I can saving up for my personal going away party and then I’m gonna rope ( not literally rope because hanging is a stupid way to go)
What kind od party is it that you have to wageslave for it

just came here to remind you that a model asks fro 10k a month from people

10k a month = 120k a year

just came here to remind you that a model asks fro 10k a month from people

10k a month = 120k a year
She was from germany too, it is almost impossible to earn 120000 here as a casual only rich cucks enable things like these

She was from germany too, it is almost impossible to earn 120000 here as a casual only rich cucks enable things like these
Its fine dude, you can always have sleepless nights, attending shitty classes, living on a shitty campus with no socialy life to earn less than her :feelsokman:

Its fine dude, you can always have sleepless nights, attending shitty classes, living on a shitty campus with no socialy life to earn less than her :feelsokman:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:even the best lawyers and doctors don't earn as much as her, and they went through 7 years of torturous uni and exams while she only has to exist

What kind od party is it that you have to wageslave for it
It’s going to be a week (maybe longer) of hedonism. I’m going to indulge in every cope I can think of, maybe even take a little trip as well. I’m still planning it out but I’m giving myself a big send off before my last day on Earth

It’s going to be a week (maybe longer) of hedonism. I’m going to indulge in every cope I can think of, maybe even take a little trip as well. I’m still planning it out but I’m giving myself a big send off before my last day on Earth
Sounds good tbh but just a thought... If you have a good job you can make these hedonistic weeks every year.. Maybe that makes life somewhat worthy

I have a finance degree but I'm NEET.

I'm not able to find a job, but I might not be looking hard enough.
Maybe start with a lower pay entry level job in finance to gain valuable experience

Sounds good tbh but just a thought... If you have a good job you can make these hedonistic weeks every year.. Maybe that makes life somewhat worthy
Well what’s the point if I keep doing it year after year? The point of this whole thing is to end my life on a satisfying note in which I provide myself with the time of my life. I don’t plan to continue living after the event is over and if I did then it would just get stale and it would lose all meaning. Besides, any job worth having wouldn’t let you take off for large periods of time with no caveots. Doing so would eat up pretty much any leave time I’m afforded and I would much rather space out the days I can have off
:feelshmm: lemme guess...
Shush, don’t ruin this for me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well what’s the point if I keep doing it year after year? The point of this whole thing is to end my life on a satisfying note in which I provide myself with the time of my life. I don’t plan to continue living after the event is over and if I did then it would just get stale and it would lose all meaning. Besides, any job worth having wouldn’t let you take off for large periods of time with no caveots. Doing so would eat up pretty much any leave time I’m afforded and I would much rather space out the days I can have off
Seems like you really want to end it so it's probably pointless, in germany we have a lot of days off so it would be possible for me to these weeks often lol
I'll try but that doesn't sound good.
Todays job market is hard there are a lot of other normoids competing with you for jobs so starting with something "small" is beneficial

Seems like you really want to end it so it's probably pointless, in germany we have a lot of days off so it would be possible for me to these weeks often lol
Yeah, I plan to make my exit in a year or so. It just depends on how long it takes for me to get everything in order. As for time off I assume they handle things differently in Germany. In the “land of the free” you pretty much get only a few weeks off so blowing a large chunk of it in one go wouldn’t be a smart move

Yeah, I plan to make my exit in a year or so. It just depends on how long it takes for me to get everything in order. As for time off I assume they handle things differently in Germany. In the “land of the free” you pretty much get only a few weeks off so blowing a large chunk of it in one go wouldn’t be a smart move
I actually thought about eventually going to the us for a few years but after I heard they often only get 2 weeks off a year I was pretty shocked because in germany its about 8 weeks per year with national holidays

I actually thought about eventually going to the us for a few years but after I heard they often only get 2 weeks off a year I was pretty shocked because in germany its about 8 weeks per year with national holidays
Some people are lucky to even get holidays over here, and if they do some are simply working off the clock

Yeah, it does. I considered it but realized if I ever wanted to work in Wall Street it'd be brutal.