Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working in an apple center in a shithole/poor country is ropefuel

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
As the title suggests, it hurts, it hurts bad. apple products may or may not be overpriced to some but in shithole poor countries they are regarded as luxury items. I will share my experience working there and will squeeze my brain to remember the atrocities I witnessed in those months working there.

Lets start with the obvious, lookism. ofcourse. I'll be honest, got this job from a relative who middle manned me in, so I wasn't concerned with anything. the job also didn't have much requirements because it was about getting to know specifications of apple products and such and the payment wasn't that big either.

little did I know that even though my relative was a higher up there and was basically the one who got me hired, it didn't mean shit. I still got judged by looks. I was standing out between the employees but not because of my relation with the higher up relative, I was standing out because of how fucking deformed I looked in comparison to the rest :feelskek: the employees are all good looking foids/good looking males, I was..Just there.I had countless males working there being passive aggressive towards my looks/fashion and how I dealt with foid customers/foid coworkers. little remarks here and there, that was even before they knew I got that job by means of mediation, chit chat began and they soon knew and the hate grew even more. I however literally didn't care because I knew they can't do shit to me to get me out of this job so I just stayed in this job as long as I can :feelsLSD:

I remember how foids used to avoid me as much as they could. and I treated them the same way. I overhear them sometimes saying how much of an asshole I am
however no one can take this shit for a long time. it was basically hell for me even though I knew they couldn't get me fired. they still made my job shit.

second thing is: most people who buy apple products are NT as fuxk boai! atleast the ones here. and dare I say a big portion of them are good looking. the rest are bluepilled cucks who buy overpriced garbage to their wives because their wives are angry at them (someone is not getting sex from someone who's only job is to give sex :feelshaha:)

I also remember about the next gen of spoiled chads and normies and how they go into the stores with their parents and buy whatever they like, something I can never relate to. it's even more brutal because those little shits go there to buy something that equals your monthly payment working there in one day :reeeeee:

Wait so you were selling apples? Like green and red ones? Was there apple sauce and apple pie?

Brutal. I walk by my apple store and have seen same shit. Apple fags have more $$$ than window/androidcels by a lot

Wait so you were selling apples? Like green and red ones? Was there apple sauce and apple pie?
no I was just torturing minors by repeatedly shoving apples in their gaping holes :feelswhat:

Usually attractive NT people are the ones that get selling Jobs, thats why i never was consideres for them

Brutal. I walk by my apple store and have seen same shit. Apple fags have more $$$ than window/androidcels by a lot
So true. they don't even care about consooomer culture and brands they just buy the most expensive shit they can. like most guys who walked there just asked me "whats the most recent top thing I can buy"

Usually attractive NT people are the ones that get selling Jobs, thats why i never was consideres for them
Very true. Hr for salesmen jobs are very look-ist. and so is the staff there. they were annoyed at the fact that I was a fugly dude working with them JFL :feelsgah:

Very true. Hr for salesmen jobs are very look-ist. and so is the staff there. they were annoyed at the fact that I was a fugly dude working with them JFL :feelsgah:
I assume this is taking a great toll on your head, what Will You do? Changing your impresión at this point is imposible, Even if You jestermaxx

So true. they don't even care about consooomer culture and brands they just buy the most expensive shit they can. like most guys who walked there just asked me "whats the most recent top thing I can buy"
yup. They also don't look in-depth into their tech, they want something that just works. And apple is closer to that than android/window/linux

I assume this is taking a great toll on your head, what Will You do? Changing your impresión at this point is imposible, Even if You jestermaxx
I know. it was long time ago and it made me depressed a lot back then. I also skimmed over most details because there were truly harsh moments. I remember most of the details. they were literally inconsiderate of my existence when they weren't trying to mock me. the things that the male coworkers/boss told me and the kind of looks the foids gave me. they had a running joke on me that I don't know what a vagina is and other ones, some guys just critiqued my looks out of a sudden while we were having normal conversation (as if they noticed more bad things about my looks, like even a very small patch of acne (which was very small near my nose yet they still pointed it out) they had keen eye for that) its really cope to laugh at this just because I was so out of place :feelsbadman:

must be brutal, the people you're are working with are nt normies, they are the worst

I fucking hate apple stores, hate how you get approached by the retard employees who put on their super-faked behavior.

must be brutal, the people you're are working with are nt normies, they are the worst
it is brutal and you get mocked a lot. I think incels should opt for solitary jobs or jobs that have least intereacting time possible. working as a wage machine, teacher delivery or IT is fucking beta man. you just don't want to be in these jobs it's not meant for incels.

I fucking hate apple stores, hate how you get approached by the retard employees who put on their super-faked behavior.
bro you're not going to believe this but you get mocked by the same employees there the moment you get out of the store and there's a very high chance for that. chit chattering and gossip about customers is part of normies daily routine there. like they can't accept someone slightly below the threshold of being normal/average looking.and they used to drag others to these conversations about mocking customers. especially the older ones, the ugly/naive incel ones and the ones who can't afford shit. the evil behind normies and chads man it's just beyond brutal.

bro you're not going to believe this but you get mocked by the same employees there the moment you get out of the store and there's a very high chance for that. chit chattering and gossip about customers is part of normies daily routine there. like they can't accept someone slightly below the threshold of being normal/average looking.and they used to drag others to these conversations about mocking customers. especially the older ones, the ugly/naive incel ones and the ones who can't afford shit. the evil behind normies and chads man it's just beyond brutal.
Nah man I believe you, even though it’s hard to fathom the evil of these people