Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working fulltime is hardly better than prison

At least in prison you dont have to worry about becoming homeless
Would rather be homeless and free, than enslaved and imprisoned.

Why the majority of you prefer the latter, tells a great deal about human nature and how matters devolved to become the current situation.

Why the majority of you prefer the latter, tells a great deal about human nature and how matters devolved to become the current situation.
Id rather be homeless in the wilds. But not in a major city. Even though my chances of survival would he higher.

Construction is hard. You should try being a sales floor associate at a store. It is very easy. I do construction part time but I do not think I would like to do it full time.

It's worse than prison. In prison, you do nothing all day. Or to be more precise, you can do things that really matter to you all day. The only limitation is that you can't suddenly decide to go for a walk in the city/woods or travel to some foreign place on an impulse.

The"worse" prison I've seen is the japanese prison, not because of mistreatment of prisonners, but because you literally go to work and have to do chores everyday, even if you're a prisonner. It's not even that bad compared to the "freedom" some people have out of prison lmao.

Do you get sodomized going to work?