Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working fulltime as an incel is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Normies have several milestones to look forward to that makes full-time wagecucking worth it for them. Getting married, having kids, seeing kids graduate, seeing your kids' wedding, seeing your grandkids, seeing your grandkids graduate, and so on. Not to mention doing shit with your SO. As an incel, you literally have no milestone to look forward to, other than a lonely retirement.

I can't even LDAR when working full-time. Fuck everything.

Cant you save for surgery ?

I truly just want to fuckin NEET and rot in peace. God I fuckin hate interacting with people in general.

Suicide should be accessible and painless for everyone.

Suicide should be accessible and painless for everyone.
This tbh, you can literally kill children without their consent in their mother's womb and everyone praises you for it, but wanting to end this shitty life as quick as possible gets you sent to a mental institution. Clown ass world :society:

Makes no sense to work so much as a lonely man. There is nobody you can provide for anyway.

I agree, the worst part to me is that I work along with 20 other men and most of them are married or have gfs

Normies have several milestones to look forward to that makes full-time wagecucking worth it for them. Getting married, having kids, seeing kids graduate, seeing your kids' wedding, seeing your grandkids, seeing your grandkids graduate, and so on. Not to mention doing shit with your SO. As an incel, you literally have no milestone to look forward to, other than a lonely retirement.

I can't even LDAR when working full-time. Fuck everything.
Who is that in your pfp? Looks like a goth loli

I stopped NEETing 2y and half ago and all i did is.... nothing. When you work as an incel all you do is work -> videogames/anime ->work. You stuck there and you just get older.

I've been a neet for months.

There are no milestones, there are zero motivating factors for me. All the previous problems were greatly exacerbated by the Great Reset and the masks and vaccines (which I'll never take).

Living pretty good now. Just read, walk, watch videos, movies, game. :feelscomfy: Cheap rent + money saved + 200 euros a month neetbux. Might get more later.

Working is not okay with me. Being a slave is no fun. I just think and make money.

LDAR champion :smonk:

I barely have a life goal,all i do is LDARING.:shock:

i work 25 hrs a week which is bad enough. doing 40 would be pure ropefuel