Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working fills me with dread

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Even when I am studymaxxing I feel fully burnt out. Waging will be at least a thousand times worse. I have neither the mental nor physical capabilities to work fulltime and see no future in my current degree. Even the comparatively high grades cannot hide the gaping incompetence resulting from my lack of real-life experience.
I can unironically not understand it anymore. How can NORPs even tolerate that shit? The only spare time you have is on the weekends (and even there the spare time is rare, because in many STEM jobs you inofficially also have to work on the weekends to "educate yourself further" to become a better wage slave). There is so much work to do, but I cannot find the motivation to do it anymore. I need so much time for everything and am constantly overtaxed, yesterday nearly suffered a mental breakdown again due to work.
Why did my fucking parents even force me to work in a STEM field on fulltime? I am mentally/physically disabled with coordination problems and severe Autism, I belong in a sheltered workshop and nowhere else. They always forced me to study so hard - and for what? With my numerous disabilities (and my problematic personality factors) I will never get a job anyways (without resorting to disability hiring). They should have listened to the "experts", at least my life would be easier now if I went to a special needs school instead of constantly fighting to go to normal schools only to fail as an adult nonetheless because nature (IQ, neurotypicality, able-bodied-ness) is more important than any kind of nurture (education/school).
I am sick of it all and see no point in further studying/working. But I have to do it to survive. How sick is it to deem waging as something fulfilling? A job is nothing more than something that should enable basal life functions (like having access to water/food/warmth), nothing liberating (unlike what my parents and neoliberal cunts say). I feel constantly trapped and even the weekends are nothing more than a small delight that vanishes a few moments after it started, you can barely go anywhere. Constant suicidefuel. I hate studying/working. A GF would make everything more tolerable, but still waging would be hell on earth - just imagine losing at least 70% of your life time to some greedy company and calling that "liberating". If my parents just let me drop out my life would be easier, it's not like I am ever going to be accepted into a STEM job anyways, I would then look for part-time employment and have at least some time of the day for myself instead of working my ass off for stuff that comes natural for others. I have no ambition for a "good life", I just want to survive and my interests need no money anyways. I am even close to graduation, but I want to give up and throw it all away.

There is a NEETmaxxing beyond NEETmaxxing that is needed to strengthen the cause of the revolution.

i know how you feel , my family won't ever let me neet so I have no choice but work for survival , I don't even know why I do it because there's nothing for me to live for

That's alot of verbose rambling, you could've just written "Waah, I'm easily manipulated and don't know what to do with myself", it would've freed alot of minutes up for studying like a good little goy. :feelsthink:

I do some basic data processing for my dad and at least it gives me some purpose, compared to studdymaxxing.
also he buys me nice stuff sometimes if I do

Even when I am studymaxxing I feel fully burnt out. Waging will be at least a thousand times worse. I have neither the mental nor physical capabilities to work fulltime and see no future in my current degree. Even the comparatively high grades cannot hide the gaping incompetence resulting from my lack of real-life experience.
I can unironically not understand it anymore. How can NORPs even tolerate that shit? The only spare time you have is on the weekends (and even there the spare time is rare, because in many STEM jobs you inofficially also have to work on the weekends to "educate yourself further" to become a better wage slave). There is so much work to do, but I cannot find the motivation to do it anymore. I need so much time for everything and am constantly overtaxed, yesterday nearly suffered a mental breakdown again due to work.
Why did my fucking parents even force me to work in a STEM field on fulltime? I am mentally/physically disabled with coordination problems and severe Autism, I belong in a sheltered workshop and nowhere else. They always forced me to study so hard - and for what? With my numerous disabilities (and my problematic personality factors) I will never get a job anyways (without resorting to disability hiring). They should have listened to the "experts", at least my life would be easier now if I went to a special needs school instead of constantly fighting to go to normal schools only to fail as an adult nonetheless because nature (IQ, neurotypicality, able-bodied-ness) is more important than any kind of nurture (education/school).
I am sick of it all and see no point in further studying/working. But I have to do it to survive. How sick is it to deem waging as something fulfilling? A job is nothing more than something that should enable basal life functions (like having access to water/food/warmth), nothing liberating (unlike what my parents and neoliberal cunts say). I feel constantly trapped and even the weekends are nothing more than a small delight that vanishes a few moments after it started, you can barely go anywhere. Constant suicidefuel. I hate studying/working. A GF would make everything more tolerable, but still waging would be hell on earth - just imagine losing at least 70% of your life time to some greedy company and calling that "liberating". If my parents just let me drop out my life would be easier, it's not like I am ever going to be accepted into a STEM job anyways, I would then look for part-time employment and have at least some time of the day for myself instead of working my ass off for stuff that comes natural for others. I have no ambition for a "good life", I just want to survive and my interests need no money anyways. I am even close to graduation, but I want to give up and throw it all away.
tbh feels like a sick joke.
"So you figured out you were getting a bad deal and it's completely possible society could have been set up a different way? Particularly when there is evidence that it was in the past? Back to work, incel."

tbh feels like a sick joke.
"So you figured out you were getting a bad deal and it's completely possible society could have been set up a different way? Particularly when there is evidence that it was in the past? Back to work, incel."
Couldn't have said it better.

Just to get a quick buck at the end of the week

I work in stem field, it's mind numbingly fucking boring. being forced to sit in an office 45 hrs a week. I get my work done in like 3hrs then have to find ways to waste the remaining time

I work 6 days a week all night. At a certain point you just accept it as part of your life and become numb to it. Its part of the process. The shit that scares me is things like mortgage and losing the job.

everyday is agony, everyday I am jealous of people who get to neet.

you are lucky to not be a dumbass and have options other than dead end brainless shit jobs

It's not even the work I have a problem with. What burns me the most is how my labor is exploited by others to make them rich. You cannot get rich by working for other people. It's literally not possible except frugal living and extreme minimalism and saving every dollar you can for your whole life.

It's bullshit. Working for other people is a scam that will drain all your energy and keep your poor for life.

It's not even the work I have a problem with. What burns me the most is how my labor is exploited by others to make them rich. You cannot get rich by working for other people. It's literally not possible except frugal living and extreme minimalism and saving every dollar you can for your whole life.

It's bullshit. Working for other people is a scam that will drain all your energy and keep your poor for life.
What in life isn't a scam for ugly males at this point tbh
Even more what's the point of learning what a scam it is if you can't do anything about it.
@SlayerSlayer was right about ignorance being one of the most empowering things in life ngl

What in life isn't a scam for ugly males at this point tbh
Even more what's the point of learning what a scam it is if you can't do anything about it.
@SlayerSlayer was right about ignorance being one of the most empowering things in life ngl
ignorance is a skill-- that's the difference between just telling people to be more ignorant, and actually being more ignorant. And by God, Country music really does the trick.

ignorance is a skill-- that's the difference between just telling people to be more ignorant, and actually being more ignorant. And by God, Country music really does the trick.
Ugly males aren't afforded the opportunity to be ignorant by anyone around them though. That's what drives them to finding more about the world in the first place.

Country music cope isn't going to last if you aren't the right demographic. Only whitecels of western european ancestry can get away with that cope indefinitely.
But it helps not to philosophize or ask too many questions about life tbh
I did the country cope for years, it doesnt fucking matter how cowboy you become you will never be the cowboy the cowgirls are looking for:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i envy everyone that can neetmax

I did the country cope for years, it doesnt fucking matter how cowboy you become you will never be the cowboy the cowgirls are looking for:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Country cope. Religious cope. It doesn't matter. Circumstances in life will force you to realize feigning being ignorant will never work. It's not something afforded to ugly males. They have to be tortured by introspection according to others.

I totally feel you.

Country cope. Religious cope. It doesn't matter. Circumstances in life will force you to realize feigning being ignorant will never work. It's not something afforded to ugly males. They have to be tortured by introspection according to others.
Yeah being ignorant of our situation and just NEETing isn't a solution. You either rope or find a way out of inceldom. Working for the jews is draining on the soul and the only reason I'm doing it is because I already know NEET will not lead to a solution, it only leads to the rope. At least with a job I might save a bit of money, and be able to move out on my own, maybe afford a house, and maybe one day I'll be able to import a noodlewhore from Thailand when I'm 60 and have a few good years before I die. Is that better than roping? I dunno but that's my plan.

I found the exact opposite.... hated university life, but working life I've finally found something I'm reasonably good at, at least good enough that the bosses seem to appreciate what I do, and the young grads are forever asking me how to do stuff.

I just try to dodge discussions around partners, home life etc etc. I guess It's like what I imagine being gay pre-1986 would have been like, when homosexuality was still illegal here. Don't ask, don't tell etc etc

brutal truth. wageslavery makes me wanna rope. only good thing is my current job is semi remote, making work far far more tolerable for now