Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Working at Tesco

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
Earlier this week I started my job working in Tesco as a customer service assistant. I found out on the first day that the position was for a Christmas temp.

I’ve currently worked there for two days and I’m already pissed. They give me a shit load of products and tell me to refill the stock for an aisle I know nothing about and then just leave me. I’m walking up and down like dumbass because no-one has the time to mentor me and tell me where shit goes. And what fucking makes it worse? I got customers asking me “where can I find this?” FUUUUCK. How am I suppose to know! A lady asked me, where's the bbq sauce? I tell her it's on the next aisle. A few seconds I see the bbq right in front of me lool

A lady wants to find a particular brand of sweets. I said “I don’t know” she replies “it’s nice to be helpful.” I feel bad for that.

Some of the staff seem like they don’t want me around them because I’m just gonna slow them down or something.

It’s good thing I only work a few days a week or I’d probably commit sui---

First day at work? Throw him in the deep end HAAHAHAAHAA

You're useful to the society not like the filthy neets.