Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working at an arcade in the summer is brutal

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
Because of the heat, girls tend to dress with less on and they're with their boyfriends. Seeing them is soulcrushing enough but having to assist them with stuff honestly kills me on the spot. Fuck. I just need to keep thinking about the money I guess.

You mean this?

Yep. Though I work in a FEC, where you can go on slot machines and whatnot but it mainly focuses on machines for children.
Brutal, when I went to these places, it was full of couples.

But I thought most of these places went bankrupt and closed

Brutal, when I went to these places, it was full of couples.

But I thought most of these places went bankrupt and closed
Eh, not here atleast, they're booming right now because of summer & tourism. Which means I can't escape seeing couples having fun at the place I work.

That sucks but at least you’re getting money. I‘m poor and live in a shared house and one of the people I’m living with is a normie who brings in his girlfriend often and when the normie takes a bath, his girlfriend comes in the bathroom with him which implies she’s very comftable seeing him naked and shit while I suffer.

i wish i could work at an arcade xD where are you from OP,tough the couples kills me but I imagine it's a good job besides of that sad part

That sucks but at least you’re getting money. I‘m poor and live in a shared house and one of the people I’m living with is a normie who brings in his girlfriend often and when the normie takes a bath, his girlfriend comes in the bathroom with him which implies she’s very comftable seeing him naked and shit while I suffer.
That sounds grim tbh, sorry to hear that lad
i wish i could work at an arcade xD where are you from OP,tough the couples kills me but I imagine it's a good job besides of that sad part
I'm from England. It isn't that bad of a job, it doesn't expect too much from me - all I really do is walk around in hopes that somebody will ask me for assistance, but constantly seeing couples is gradually mentally killing me