Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working at a billionaires house on Nantucket

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I recently was working at a billionaires house on Nantucket. I’m not going to disclose their names. But the company I work for we were called in to do some hvac work. The property manager of their home told us if we see the homeowners we can not look them in the eyes or look in their direction. After hearing that it demoralized me it basically means us wage slaves were ants in their minds. To add insult to injury I found out the husband has his own private jet and the wife had her own. On Nantucket you can judge how rich the people are by how many jets they own.

i just would have disobeyed and whistleblowed when they fired me.

wouldve told the wife to suck my cock too.

Fucking Christ I thought those stories were exaggerated or rare. There really are some people so entitled that they can't stand their own wagecels looking them in the eye?

That's the kind of people that deserve the bullet

Fucking Christ I thought those stories were exaggerated or rare. There really are some people so entitled that they can't stand their own wagecels looking them in the eye?

That's the kind of people that deserve the bullet
It’s first time I worked at a billionaires home. I’m sure if they’re like this then others are also just like them. It made me feel like a true sub human hearing those words