Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Working a 8 to 5 (or longer) and getting harassed by Karens is cucked asf

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
I hate working with people. Especially customers who are ASSHOLES. And a lot of Germans can and are assholes.

Karens especially always fucked me over and I really just want to verbally destroy them if not even physically destroy them.

There once was this extremly angry old whore who came to me with a product that had no price Tag and asked me - who worked at the store for only 3 days by then and for minimum wage - what the price was.

I friendly smiled and told her that I couldnt know the price of a product that has no price tag, but can find out the price via the scanner on the check out (located 30 m away).

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT?!"

"Well, dear customer I am relatively new here and..."

"BUT YOUR WORKING HERE! SO YOU SHOULD KNOW IT, ITS YOUR JOB"

"No, this is actually not part of what my work here is about, but like I said I can go and check the price"

"WHATEVER!!!"

*I took the product and scanner it, it was 2.49€*

Gone back to her.

"Its 2.49€! Do you want it?"

"I DONT CARE! PISS OFF!"

"Have a great day!"

And this is HOW I actually WANTED to do it:

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT?!"

"Well besides the fact that this is just a 20h/week minimum wage side job, I would need to be an Omniscient God in order to know the prices of over 100.000 different products that are continously affected by macro-economic factors such as inflation, deflation, demand and supply that are in constant motion - and if I'd be able to accomplish such a feat I'd most likely not work a retail hustle but be one of the richest and most influential beings on the planet!"

"BUT YOUR WORKING HERE! SO YOU SHOULD KNOW IT, ITS YOUR JOB"

"Oh my, I didnt know some random ass Karen knows my contract better then I do, are you some kinda insider? Am I on Undercover Boss right now? If so, whens the Promotion?"

":foidSoy:REEEEEEE I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER"

"Oh I belive shes sitting at the check out right now - oh thats just about the perfect opportunity to find out the price!"

*Shoves product into her hands*

"Well then off you go!"

*hahahaha*

To this day I wish I did it like that. It was one of the nastiest, most aggressive customers ever.

Yeah, wage slaving is giga cucked. There's nothing I hate more tbh