Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worked hard on a piano video and it got 0 likes

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
When you have no gf, no friends, no anything, it means that you will have no one there to give you likes on Instagram. I worked hard on that video and it didn't get any likes :feelsree::feelsrope: I wish a hot virgin 18 y/o latina girl would comment on the video saying, "omg yaaass. I love this. Can I fuck you? "

I don't even know how to play piano, so I had try extremely hard and it was only like a 30 second vid.

When you have no gf, no friends, no anything, it means that you will have no one there to give you likes on Instagram. I worked hard on that video and it didn't get any likes :feelsree::feelsrope: I wish a hot virgin 18 y/o latina girl would comment on the video saying, "omg yaaass. I love this. Can I fuck you? "

I don't even know how to play piano, so I had try extremely hard and it was only like a 30 second vid.
Post it here bro

I want to see it.

Stardom awaits OP, post the video

wish a hot virgin 18 y/o latina girl would comment on the video saying, "omg yaaass. I love this. Can I fuck you? "
Unrealistic, but at least you have good taste

Nobody wants to see a male play, you shouldve filmed your gf half naked and titled your video "teaching my gf how to play the piano"

Nobody wants to see a male play, you shouldve filmed your gf half naked and titled your video "teaching my gf how to play the piano"
-incel
-filming gf

Pick one ded srs

Were you visible in the video? If so that'll be why it didn't get attention.

If an 18-year-old Latina girl had posted the video of her playing the exact same piece, she would be showered in validation.

-incel
-filming gf

Pick one ded srs

I realize that tbh, Im just saying to make a successful video you need a gf who dresses provocatively that you can exploit

Post it bro. I used to play piano.

You can like the video yourself vroom

lower tier normies and nerds just get their friends to watch/react to all their shit. it's all one circlejerk and that's it.

If it were Chad or Stacy playing an instrument(even if it's done poorly), then yeah they'll get likes to the point Niagra Falls would be jealous.
If an incel plays anything, even if it's good, yeah, you're getting no likes. It illustrates the point that looks > talent.

Is piano good for impressing young girls? For chad everthing good, but for incel-can it work at all as musicmaxing?

If it were Chad or Stacy playing an instrument(even if it's done poorly), then yeah they'll get likes to the point Niagra Falls would be jealous.
If an incel plays anything, even if it's good, yeah, you're getting no likes. It illustrates the point that looks > talent.
it's something quite obvious that should actually be a blackpill but normiles just use reddit humor to make it irrelevant

I'd watch it.

You gonna post it here boyo?

I might, boyos...

name checks out.

Only show your hands ngl so people cant tell what you look like

This. Even if an incel has the talent of Beethoven he still would be ignored. Lookism it's everywhere.

This. Even if an incel has the talent of Beethoven he still would be ignored. Lookism it's everywhere.
Exactly. And if the women do pay attention to some ugly Frankenstein piano player, they'll be doing it to make themselves feel better -- to not feel shallow.

You should post it. I have some old piano music I can give you if you want to play it, I can't read piano music though, only saxophone, so I don't know the difficulty.

Massive cope. Type in youtube piano in public and you will see
PM me the video

Why seek validation from youtube normies in the first place

Piano is incel instrument.
tbh.. :feelsrope:

guitar is for chads ded srs