Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worked all day alone with a Stacy today, I'm physically and Mentally drained!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
For me it was an emotional rollercoaster and a non stop near heart attack. For her it was probably just another day at work. I'm home and i just wanna shower and then go to bed in fetal position and ill probably dream about her. She probably goes home and immediately get's plowed by Chad.

It's like taking a homeless man to a restaurant but he's only allowed to read the menu.

Did she talk to you at all?

You have my support to do anything, brothER

For me it was an emotional rollercoaster and a non stop near heart attack. For her it was probably just another day at work. I'm home and i just wanna shower and then go to bed in fetal position and ill probably dream about her. She probably goes home and immediately get's plowed by Chad.

It's like taking a homeless man to a restaurant but he's only allowed to read the menu.
Dreaming about a random foid is cucked

This is why i'm NEETmaxxing, and once i can't, it's fucking ovER

Did she talk to you at all?
Yeah, i had to try and force it a lot though otherwise it would have be an agonizing silence all day and i would want to rope.
I have terrible anxiety/ depression/ self esteem though so i had to spend the whole day faking it and trying to pretend im not a pathetic loser lol (doubt it worked).

She's been at my work for a year but we dont usually work together, we might just see each other and everyone else for a few mins in morning and knockoff.

Well to make it worse i dreamed about my old Oneitis last night, talk about wakign up with a stiffy and blue balls.
You have an unhealthy obsession over foids

Working with Stacies as an incel is too much torture youd best find a more male dom job

Working with Stacies as an incel is too much torture youd best find a more male dom job
True, i have terrible anxiety though, im to scared to quit.

You have an unhealthy obsession over foids
You try being a 36yo virgin, the thirst is like that of a Vampire.

What's your situation like? Do your parents threaten to kick u out if not wageslaving?
Neeted till 23 then they got me to move out and i moved a thousand miles away, been in the same job the last decade but i live all by myself. If i lose this job i might have to go back to them, i love them but it would be torture, i need my space and independance.

i know that feel

Neeted till 23 then they got me to move out and i moved a thousand miles away, been in the same job the last decade but i live all by myself. If i lose this job i might have to go back to them, i love them but it would be torture, i need my space and independance.
Lifemogs me ngl. My dad is letting me leechmaxx for the time being, he believes I am going to join the military because that's what Ive been telling him to get off my ass.

are u sharing a place with a roommate? what kind of job do u work?

Same here better then work that’s for sure.
I fucking love not needing a bedtime or an alarm every morning, i fucking love napping whenever I want in the middle of the day, i love scrolling online endlesssly watching movies playin vidya and jerking my cock and eating food like a fatty

The goal of AI should be that everyone gets to live like this, a societal standard.

I fucking love not needing a bedtime or an alarm every morning, i fucking love napping whenever I want in the middle of the day, i love scrolling online endlesssly watching movies playin vidya and jerking my cock and eating food like a fatty

The goal of AI should be that everyone gets to live like this, a societal standard.
It’s great not looking at normies and foids as well, no dealing with angry people that hate us. How long you been NEET for brocel? I’ve been NEET since may 2023. 8 months ago

It’s great not looking at normies and foids as well, no dealing with angry people that hate us. How long you been NEET for brocel? I’ve been NEET since may 2023. 8 months ago
Been a neet off and on since 2018 but last job i worked was like mid 2022 so over a year by now. No plans on changing it anytime soon either.

Been a neet off and on since 2018 but last job i worked was like mid 2022 so over a year by now. No plans on changing it anytime soon either.
Based

Lifemogs me ngl. My dad is letting me leechmaxx for the time being, he believes I am going to join the military because that's what Ive been telling him to get off my ass.

are u sharing a place with a roommate? what kind of job do u work?

By myself for last 3 years, with other family or roommates before that. Not sure how much longer I can go solo though, rent keeps going up.

Cleaning.

It's like taking a homeless man to a restaurant but he's only allowed to read the menu
One of the most brutal and accurate descriptions i have heard

Did she get hit on by customers? That would be brutal to witness.

I can pretty much tell you how his day went;

1. Female makes a greeting and within 10 mins immediately after the incel shows
some conversational interest; begins talking about some guy she is dating or her boyfriend.

2. Incel begins to relax almost gains some confidence from talking to a girl.

3. Female during hour 2-3 does something that negs the incel, almost makes him
feel small. Ignores it as he is used to it.

4. Entire day flat lines and incel goes home feeling negative about the experience

working with a stacy will definetly force me to bust a nut, since I'll be horny all the day.

Another reminder that w0men should be in the house, and that Islam and early christinty were right for covering w0men up.

w0mens body is dangerus.

I didn't even jerk of, i was to drained of energy. Went shopping after work, got a haircut then went home and LDAR. At least she wasn't cruel to me.