Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Workaholism as Cope

S

scihub

Whitepilled STEMcel
★★
I have often retreated into workaholism in various forms as a way of trying to be productive when I was getting continually spurred by women.

Now that I’m a bit older, and I’m starting to see my final chances disappear, I’m starting to do this again in an extreme way. I don’t even know why I’m doing all of this, because some of them aren’t even profitable. Just some way to pass the time I guess and throw myself into something that somebody somewhere might find meaningful. Getting very depressed, but maybe I can make myself into societies useful idiot?

Just wanted to see if anyone else out there has ever done this and what their experience has been like.

Like the movie taxi driver

Working is suicidefuel.
Workaholics is a good show.
Working Hard and Long is just another way to kill yourself by running it down.

With money you'll be able to afford better copes. But idk if workaholism is a good cope by itself. I personally don't even think that workaholism is a thing, because you NEED to work in order to survive, unless you can somehow get neetbuxx.

As long as your work is enjoyable or atleast tolerable I see no problem with it

I need to quit my job, workaholism is killing me. I wish I didn't need the money.

GXtxX4 W0AESMhv