Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Workaholicmaxxing

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Focusing on nothing but work and tuning out the world entirely. Eventually you'll burn out and find that your bank account is fucking loaded.

How does one get to become a severe workaholic? I want to get nothing but solid A+'s in school and work another job somewhere. Get hardly any sleep, eat garbage, and not care about anything but work.

I see no problem with this, this could save a lot of us.

No freedom and if you have a low paid job like me it's pointless. Sure working is a good cope for me but you will feel like a prisoner. If i was unemployed i would LDAR, feel more depressed as an incel but i would still have plenty of time and more motivation to get a GF but foids don't want unemployed guys unless they are chad.

Workaholicmaxxing is just taxmaxxing for the jew government and whores on welfare, unless you're working on going ER

Missmewiththatcuckshitmaxxing

That's what I want to do to get my Nipponese waifu then give her my paycheck every Friday the Japanese way.