Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Workable state mandated gf solution

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The idea isn't to mandate males a gf, but rather, force (incentives) everyone into a relationship.

Dating apps would be banned, in the scenario. In first, the government would heavily tax single, no matter male or female. On one condition, they use the new state mandated relationship service.

Among age groups, a partner would be matched. It is entirely random and you won't be able to pick who you pair up with. No chad, no pure virgin gf, so it's fair for both genders.

This idea isn't perfect and a lot of cheating can happen, but it's the best one so far, and reduces incel to a minority. Basically arranged marriage on steroids, but without hypergamous aspect (yes, dad's are hypergamous)

god i wish it was real

would never happen :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

6'5 white Chad mogs me from Cairo to Mount Kilimanjaro.

No matter, no female can stand me as I am literally sub-zero.
That's why forced matchmaking is the best solution.

we incels must take control of the government

we incels must take control of the government
Good. You live in south korea? I heard there's a powerful anti feminist movement (most are incels?)

I'm telling you not even that can save me. Foids would complain to the government and assign someone else other than me.
Make them pay a hefty fine for divorce (apply for both male and female, whoever initiate it must pay depending on their income/family income)

The idea isn't to mandate males a gf, but rather, force (incentives) everyone into a relationship.

Dating apps would be banned, in the scenario. In first, the government would heavily tax single, no matter male or female. On one condition, they use the new state mandated relationship service.

Among age groups, a partner would be matched. It is entirely random and you won't be able to pick who you pair up with. No chad, no pure virgin gf, so it's fair for both genders.

This idea isn't perfect and a lot of cheating can happen, but it's the best one so far, and reduces incel to a minority. Basically arranged marriage on steroids, but without hypergamous aspect (yes, dad's are hypergamous)
china is already doing this with the bachelor tax right