Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Work

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Completely off topic but I just hate when people complain that "NOBODY WANTS TO WORK" like sorry if I've decide for myself that I don't want to be stress another second, minute of my already FUCKED and miserable life. Many will say that I'm "anti-work" nah I'm just anti-stress and anti-bs but if you like to be constantly berated by your boss for a simple mistake or have to deal with bone headed co-workers then be my guess! It's a free country after all.

Which is something a lot of people tend to forget but that's what happens when you worry and care too much about what this unjust society might think of you or might label you as.

All I want in this life at this point is to be left the FUCK ALONE and be free while salvaging whatever sanity that I have left.

Decrepit retards have been brainwashed since birth to love being wagecucks to their supreme jew overlords. Pay them no mind

If work was has pointless and their lives as miserable as ours, normies wouldn't want to actually work

They say they don't want to work but still do, cos they have a reason and their lives are decent

I have work before and still didn't get pussy on a silver platter, so what's the point? also it don't help the fact that I'm ugly as shit.

i don't know how incel men that work do it. what is there alternative? you cant live anywhere if you dont work. the working incel man is fucked. not being rude just speaking facts.

You’re crazy, why wouldn’t you want to work hard for 8 hours and get a small fraction of the value you create and then go home to an lonely empty shitty apartment and repeat for the rest of your life, so you can benefit Chads society.

i don't know how incel men that work do it. what is there alternative? you cant live anywhere if you dont work. the working incel man is fucked. not being rude just speaking facts.
when you're speaking facts, never apologize but you're right like the only circumstance where I can see myself working is if I want to get far, far away from a place and that's the situation that I'm in right now.

Work for normies is more like adult day care. They meet their coworkers, have friendly chats, get to experience authority while working and getting things done makes them happy. The average normie would probably pay to work if he had to. Because neeting would be worse for him, after a few weeks he wouldn't know what to do with his free time.
Meanwhile for a truecel and if you're unlucky, work means constantly elevated cortisol and you already don't have a lot of energy to begin with. It's really unfair to compare the lives of a normie with a truecel in general. For the truecel everything is way more difficult.

Hard work is for ugly people. If you are a chad and you work 12 hour shifts in a factory you will be told straight up that you are too good looking to be there.

Completely off topic but I just hate when people complain that "NOBODY WANTS TO WORK" like sorry if I've decide for myself that I don't want to be stress another second, minute of my already FUCKED and miserable life. Many will say that I'm "anti-work" nah I'm just anti-stress and anti-bs but if you like to be constantly berated by your boss for a simple mistake or have to deal with bone headed co-workers then be my guess! It's a free country after all.

Which is something a lot of people tend to forget but that's what happens when you worry and care too much about what this unjust society might think of you or might label you as.

All I want in this life at this point is to be left the FUCK ALONE and be free while salvaging whatever sanity that I have left.
Fuck soyciety give me pussy n illwork

Yeah,there's no point in wageslaving as a trucel

Decrepit retards have been brainwashed since birth to love being wagecucks to their supreme jew overlords. Pay them no mind

:p