Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Work

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
"We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living."

— Richard Buckminster Fuller

Universal wage theory?

If machines take our jobs, why do we have to work theory

Sounds good but only if you have rich parents, thinking won't pay for my copes unfortunately because I'm too lowIQ to monetize my ideas in the field of science. All I can do I get a job, hope it's comfy and pays just enough for my copes. Can't really do anything else in this shithole I'm in.