Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORK UPDATE

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I got fired boyos

I went in and they told me that I’m no longer employed at the company.

Maybe it’s because I haven’t slept since I woke up at 11 PM or maybe it’s because I hated it so much… but I feel nothing.

I’m left with $500 in my account and a mortgage with bills that need to be paid.

I can definitely see why people sell drugs now.

Damn fucking brutal. I can't say I didn't see this coming, but still, it sucks in terms of finances, that is. You should hook up with your family or friends if you have any and get some government disability checks for NEETbux. I wish you the best, man; it's brutal out there.

Brutal

Was that a good-paying job or just an average wageslave position?

Can you get NEETbux ?

Damn fucking brutal. I can't say I didn't see this coming, but still, it sucks in terms of finances, that is. You should hook up with your family or friends if you have any and get some government disability checks for NEETbux. I wish you the best, man; it's brutal out there.

Thanks man.

Brutal

Was that a good-paying job or just an average wageslave position?

It wasn’t enough. It was $52,000 a year which is okay for a 22 year old without a college degree but I was always living paycheck to paycheck.

It was always a struggle and all my money went to bills, it’s not like I spent it on stupid shit.

Can you get NEETbux ?

I’m going to reach out to unemployment

welcome to the Industrial Army Reserve

Good luck bro. I hope you can get some neetbuxx.

Do this, bro:
Maybe help my dad with work. $20 an hour and reach out to my uncle who owns a restaurant and is well known in the state for having connections to a lot of people.

At least try to pay the mortgage on time. Maybe ask your parents for money and explain your situation, and how it wasn't your fault you got fired. I'm not sure how it works in Southern California—I'm actually not even sure how it works here—but I think they give you a grace period of 14 days to pay and if you miss something like 4 consecutive payments, the bank initiates foreclosure?

Try not to lose your credit score, though.
Still, in my family it’s embarrassing to say “I got laid off”. It’s a family of hard workers. I’ll look like a loser.
I think if you explained that the company was having mass layoffs and you couldn't do anything to stop being fired, they'll understand.
I’ll have to see bro, I hate asking for help. I’m 22, I should be helping my parents, not the other way around.
22 is still pretty young. A lot of people in college (18–22) and postgrad education (22–28) have their parents supporting them, paying their tuition, cooking for them, letting them live in the same house with them. Moving out on your own isn't a realistic option nowadays with housing prices and such, so it's no longer taboo to say "I live with my parents." Maybe some rich faggot might take issue with that, but even normies understand that it's not possible to be completely independent in this day and age.

Best of luck, though. I hope you can get a good job soon and get some funds for your mortgage. Don't stress yourself out, bro. And don't hurt yourself. Don't be afraid of pissing off normies either. Let them fume all they want.

Do this, bro:

At least try to pay the mortgage on time. Maybe ask your parents for money and explain your situation, and how it wasn't your fault you got fired. I'm not sure how it works in Southern California—I'm actually not even sure how it works here—but I think they give you a grace period of 14 days to pay and if you miss something like 4 consecutive payments, the bank initiates foreclosure?

Try not to lose your credit score, though.

Yeah I paid the mortgage on time today. The company gave me no severance package though, nothing, just 2 weeks I last worked. I literally have $11 leftover in my bank account JFL and unemployment is giving me issues.

I think if you explained that the company was having mass layoffs and you couldn't do anything to stop being fired, they'll understand.

Apparently I heard they’re doing mass layoffs next week. Those people will receive 3 months pay though.

22 is still pretty young. A lot of people in college (18–22) and postgrad education (22–28) have their parents supporting them, paying their tuition, cooking for them, letting them live in the same house with them. Moving out on your own isn't a realistic option nowadays with housing prices and such, so it's no longer taboo to say "I live with my parents." Maybe some rich faggot might take issue with that, but even normies understand that it's not possible to be completely independent in this day and age.

Nah you’re right. In my mind I always see the norm for most dudes in their early 20s is they live alone, drive a brand new BMW, flex their money on instagram, are attractive, and sleep with a new girl every week, and have a group of “boys” they hangout with. Money is never their worry, seeing how many chicks they can fuck in one week and choosing which party to go to is.

That’s why when you look at my situation it’s like, “what the fuck am I doing wrong? What did I do to deserve this?”

Best of luck, though. I hope you can get a good job soon and get some funds for your mortgage. Don't stress yourself out, bro. And don't hurt yourself. Don't be afraid of pissing off normies either. Let them fume all they want.

Appreciate it bro

Brutal. Hope you can find something else soon