Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel work tomorrow

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
please god no more pain.

Why work for them ? They don't appriciate you. They want you weak and to waste your time with pointless jobs. Unless you are making 200k+ a year its not worth it to wageslave

Why work for them ? They don't appriciate you. They want you weak and to waste your time with pointless jobs. Unless you are making 200k+ a year its not worth it to wageslave
Are you suggesting I just magically live for free with no resources. I don't give a shit about them appreciating me.

Apply for government aid. Make the taxpayers pay you to live. Being incel its hard enough. Why should you wageslave and not have all the nice things that some people won the genetic lottery and get to enjoy?

Trucels don't wageslave

Trucels don't wageslave
Guess I'll just magically get money. I'm not gonna suck from the government's tit. I don't beg from people who hate me. I hate myself but I'd literally rather kill myself 100 times than beg

Last edited: