Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

work story for good copes yall a small kekes

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Anyway

I work at this dead end pub part time to just exist, doing the minimum hours possible to live on around 20 hours a week.

I treat the women at work like absolute shit, especially the foids at the front of house eg the waiters and barmaids, whos egos are the size of the pubs themselves.

It is very very strange these self important witches strut around at just 16 17 years old, giving absolutely no fucks about peopple above them, all of them acting and thinking they are above every male, even the chefs which greatly outrank them, treating them and managers like shit or openly manipulating them.

I however am a lowly kitchen porter ( i have chosen the lowliest position to avoid all politics and interaction) and look at them with utter disgust as soon as they come into the kitchen from across the kitchen i screw face them openly behind the chefs.

one incident i nearly burst out laughing, I had to take out the bins and the foid was approaching, she said she needed the bin.
However i just continued to go outside like i didnt hear anything, so i just went outside with the bin and emptied it and replace the liner and left it outside, she said where is the bin, i said outside.
she storms outside empties the plates then comes inside and said why didnt you bring it in.

i simply as quick as a flash said, i forgot.

she storms out of the kitchen

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

if its chad for me but not for theeeeeee

its bin for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but nor for theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

witches

Based. This is how each incel should be. As ruthless a misogynist as possible

Based. This is how each incel should be. As ruthless a misogynist as possible
sorry a small contextualizing of my post i have approached most foids at work with a nice upbeat ttitude to start with and they have given the above huge ego, manipulative, standoffish vibe to me.

only then do i engage in the behaviour i stated, then its war and i dont back down.

they just are not used to a stone wall that doesnt crack under their charm

its like thier charm works every time on every type of man, and their used to every man falling

it really shakes them that no matter what move they make what manipulation they play i can see through it for what it is and call it out on the spot.

they now avoid me like the plague

they just are not used to a stone wall that doesnt crack under their charm
This is something I've noticed too. Ever since sex opened up bitches dangle it like a forbiddened fruit to get what they want from simps. And most men are idiots who do simp. They can't think logically.

Its simple , if my dick is not in your pussy I owe you nothing.

This is something I've noticed too. Ever since sex opened up bitches dangle it like a forbiddened fruit to get what they want from simps. And most men are idiots who do simp. They can't think logically.

Its simple , if my dick is not in your pussy I owe you nothing.
i have also a further theory on the blackpill and incels

i think there is this corridor where you definitely are not chad, but you are not 3/10, but your behaviour by doing what i have outlined above and being a literal wall where you just dont believe a word they are saying, call the foids out on their larp and manipulation, lampoon them. Show independent, high iq and free thinking behaviour that is outside the norm in a good high iq omniscient kind of way where they KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN 3D, you are treated by women as an incel, you are cast aside and ignored as an incel.

Simply becuase they know they cant manipulate you, that you not only dont buy it but are a better player of the game than they are and can see evry trick they are trying to pull a mile off, and as i showed an example of lay traps and tricks for them to get pissed off on top of this.

i have also a further theory on the blackpill and incels

i think there is this corridor where you definitely are not chad, but you are not 3/10, but your behaviour by doing what i have outlined above and being a literal wall where you just dont believe a word they are saying, call the foids out on their larp and manipulation, lampoon them. Show independent, high iq and free thinking behaviour that is outside the norm in a good high iq omniscient kind of way where they KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN 3D, you are treated by women as an incel, you are cast aside and ignored as an incel.

Simply becuase they know they cant manipulate you, that you not only dont buy it but are a better player of the game than they are and can see evry trick they are trying to pull a mile off, and as i showed an example of lay traps and tricks for them to get pissed off on top of this.
I feel what you're saying. I'm all too aware of that gap. But better be treated as an incel than used up as a simp I say.

I feel what you're saying. I'm all too aware of that gap. But better be treated as an incel than used up as a simp I say.
elaborate on how you agree

is this a high iq cel trait

as i have had some people on the forum and real life state i am high iq

the problem is when these witches go passive aggressive and run the whole ego game, i see a red flag then i turn it into a game, where i am trying to lampoon them as much as possible while keeping my job.

essentially the behaviour turns me off so much, it reveals them to be so low iq and uninteresting and bot like that I have no interest in them sexually or platonically,so i diligently do my job making myself indispensable through my work rate, but make their job as hard as possible, while lampooning them and acting extremely passive aggressive towards them.