Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Work out and females will like you"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Works out

Still ethnic

Despised by all holes
https://incels.is/attachments/1628193712712-png.475705/

Over for fesikhcels

ethnics should be allowed a free skin bleaching process that turns them into a white person. Doesn't matter if you're the chaddest chadpreet, females will still laugh and be disgusted at you for being an ethnic.

ethnics should be allowed a free skin bleaching process that turns them into a white person. Doesn't matter if you're the chaddest chadpreet, females will still laugh and be disgusted at you for being an ethnic.
There's more to being white than skin color, I'm pale and definitely not white. White people are by definition tall and beautiful.

I know your nigga phony, hit me if you horny
This rap shit is fugazi, I just do it for my homies
Early in the morning, Through the town I'm roaming
Take your swig ride and all my niggas they be on it

Tbh

@GripMaxxing Ftr you my nigga now
:feelzez:

There's more to being white than skin color, I'm pale and definitely not white. White people are by definition tall and beautiful.
how pale?

With that fesihk he doesn't need consent
:bigbrain:

he used bombs

Yet ugly landwhales still get free dick and explore their sexuality. :feelsclown:

I know your nigga phony, hit me if you horny
This rap shit is fugazi, I just do it for my homies
Early in the morning, Through the town I'm roaming
Take your swig ride and all my niggas they be on it

Tbh

@GripMaxxing Ftr you my nigga now
:feelzez:
fugazi me

I despise the notion of gym-maxxing to be honest, like it is even remotely realistic that a majority of men have to look like professional body builders just to get laid or have sexual relationships. In past history a majority of men didn't have to go to such lengths just to have sex, a wife, or even a family. The fact that a majority of women demand this out of all men says quite a bit about their narcissism and inflated sense of self importance, it's all such bullshit. Even more amusing is that they accuse us of objectifying them where in reality they very much do the same towards us all the time. :feelsjuice:

"Why don't you look muscular or athletic?"

Because I work all the time, I don't have a lot of spare time to be in gym four to five hours everyday bitch, and while I'm not muscular or athletic looking I make up for all of that with mental acuity, it's just you're too god damn stupid to even bother to notice. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I'm a fesikhcel from the slums of Egypt.
No you are not, my brother has pale skin, brown hair and light eyes and he doesnt get 20 percent of the discrimination shit i get with dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin, and he isnt even near 6 feet.

No you are not, my brother has pale skin, brown hair and light eyes and he doesnt get 20 percent of the discrimination shit i get with dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin, and he isnt even near 6 feet.
I have frizzy black hair