Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel work + moneymaxx grind destroying my ability to novel cope or read anything, I can only watch anime/shows/movie or scroll thru low IQ comics fast

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
no longer possible for me to read high IQ texts, philosophical bullshit. My brain is raped first by work then raped again by studying for money Maxx. I am so fucking raped and drained that can't even take cope. Only the lowest attention span bullshit can hold my attention even then merely temporarily. I am also sometimes randomly dozing off into naps and have to constantly smack my face with cold water. And now even coffee Maxx to focus.. This is late game wageslavery. I can't cope anymore, if I am not grinding.momey.maxx, I feel.loke failure. Only.money cope can save me

no longer possible for me to read high IQ texts, philosophical bullshit. My brain is raped first by work then raped again by studying for money Maxx. I am so fucking raped and drained that can't even take cope. Only the lowest attention span bullshit can hold my attention even then merely temporarily. I am also sometimes randomly dozing off into naps and have to constantly smack my face with cold water. And now even coffee Maxx to focus.. This is late game wageslavery. I can't cope anymore, if I am not grinding.momey.maxx, I feel.loke failure. Only.money cope can save me

View: https://youtu.be/0QIQL3ohxIU

Are you back to studying to furthering your career?

Are you back to studying to furthering your career?
yes not degree maxxing. But grinding coding problems. 350 hrs grinded so far of coding problems , 900+ hours of general software bullshit. But is isn't enough, I am competing against pajeets/chinks who have 1000,2000,3000 hours of grind.

That's how the elite destroyed young men mental health

yes not degree maxxing. But grinding coding problems. 350 hrs grinded so far of coding problems , 900+ hours of general software bullshit. But is isn't enough, I am competing against pajeets/chinks who have 1000,2000,3000 hours of grind.
I wish I had your work ethic, mine has been completely destroyed now. How did you get back into the grind? Tell me your secret brocel.

I wish I had your work ethic, mine has been completely destroyed now. How did you get back into the grind? Tell me your secret brocel.
I changed my diet(minimal sugar), sleep schedule (alarm to wake up early), cold shower Maxx ,habit stacking. And for motivation Maxx, I forced myself to travel to some expensive locations and try a few expensive copes. Also went ahead and checked some of the IQ moggers I knew in the past, saw how much they were money mogging me( a few are actually millionaires now while I am far from it atm) and thus was motivated to grind hard.

Moggario you are, elite moggario

That's how the elite destroyed young men mental health
yes my youth already gone and was a complete waste with nothing to show for it. And many men even more fucked. Elites have won and fucked us all too in pursuit of wealth

I changed my diet(minimal sugar), sleep schedule (alarm to wake up early), cold shower Maxx ,habit stacking. And for motivation Maxx, I forced myself to travel to some expensive locations and try a few expensive copes. Also went ahead and checked some of the IQ moggers I knew in the past, saw how much they were money mogging me( a few are actually millionaires now while I am far from it atm) and thus was motivated to grind hard.
What time do you wake up? I can’t force my lazy body to get up early or sleep earlier. Tried slowly to bring it earlier over days, and one day it just doesn’t wake up until after like 11 hours of sleep. You got any practical tips on that front?

yes my youth already gone and was a complete waste with nothing to show for it. And many men even more fucked. Elites have won and fucked us all too in pursuit of wealth
Nothing wrong with wealth tbh. For me letting my dad retire early was well worth it when I was younger. I guess I can be happy he got to stay at home and wasn’t wage slaving in his final years.

Yes, they won and we lost. That's all

What time do you wake up? I can’t force my lazy body to get up early or sleep earlier. Tried slowly to bring it earlier over days, and one day it just doesn’t wake up until after like 11 hours of sleep. You got any practical tips on that front?

Nothing wrong with wealth tbh. For me letting my dad retire early was well worth it when I was younger. I guess I can be happy he got to stay at home and wasn’t wage slaving in his final years.
I wake up @6am-7am. I used melatonin, no electronics before bed for 30 minutes(most days), white noise machine. I use to use this https://www.bestbuy.com/site/philip...VhLLICh2Wcw3CEAQYBCABEgIXm_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
too but more hassle than worth it for me. Maybe it can help you though

I wake up @6am-7am. I used melatonin, no electronics before bed for 30 minutes(most days), white noise machine. I use to use this https://www.bestbuy.com/site/philip...VhLLICh2Wcw3CEAQYBCABEgIXm_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
too but more hassle than worth it for me. Maybe it can help you though
Thanks, I’ll definitely get the lamps. I never heard of a white noise machine, I’ll definitely have to look into that as well. What’s a good dose of melatonin to force myself to sleep?

Thanks, I’ll definitely get the lamps. I never heard of a white noise machine, I’ll definitely have to look into that as well. What’s a good dose of melatonin to force myself to sleep?
start with small dose and scale up if needed. I do 300mg personally

No $ for ur face, mang

Mah man is on the sia grindset

Besides basic necessities, what do you need the money for. You obviously rather read a novel. What do you plan on doing with your wealth?

Read on days off

Finish the problem set on SPOJ.

program a cool videogame.

should I watch the movie? is it good?

I prepare coffee in the evening and put it into a bottle next to my bed and drink it immediately after waking up, that helps a lot.

start with small dose and scale up if needed. I do 300mg personally
It worked bro. I literally shifted my sleep schedule in one day by 8 hours. I just took the melatonin and got off my phone, and I was asleep in about an hour. Once I was able to do that, everything else came naturally today with a schedule and it was a very productive day. Thank you :feelsautistic:

program a cool videogame.

should I watch the movie? is it good?

I prepare coffee in the evening and put it into a bottle next to my bed and drink it immediately after waking up, that helps a lot.
Coffee gives me jitters tbh. I thought about doing that with water before though, since drinking it immediately would speed up my metabolism.

Last edited:
Coffee gives me jitters tbh. I thought about doing that with water before though, since drinking it immediately would speed up my metabolism. :feelsautistic:
fair enough. drinking cold coffee in bed is also kind of disgusting tbh ngl

fair enough. drinking cold coffee in bed is also kind of disgusting tbh ngl
Didn’t even think about it being cold jfl. Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back