Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Work from home jobs

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Any recommendations for decent careers where you don't have to deal with retarded coworkers?

Graphic Design.

Certification(Coursera):

Portfolio(Weebly):

Marketplace(Upwork):

I hope I will find one permanently.

Graphic Design.

Certification(Coursera):

Portfolio(Weebly):

Marketplace(Upwork):

Ill look into this thanks

Its over if you have to ask this question on an incel forum.
Just LDAR there is nothing out there for us :feelscomfy:

Coding jobs of all kinds are moving almost entirely remote. And it might stay that way permanently. The company I work for went 100% remote and got rid of their office. Covid has been the greatest thing ever for coders. I havent even met any of my coworkers in person and never have to do small talk and pretend I'm a normie. I do maybe 1 hour of real work per day and still outperform everyone. :hax:

Coding jobs of all kinds are moving almost entirely remote. And it might stay that way permanently. The company I work for went 100% remote and got rid of their office. Covid has been the greatest thing ever for coders. I havent even met any of my coworkers in person and never have to do small talk and pretend I'm a normie. I do maybe 1 hour of real work per day and still outperform everyone. :hax:
Mind giving me some tips on where to start with this kind of career?

Mind giving me some tips on where to start with this kind of career?
You have to have an interest in computers and programming. You'd have to want to learn how to make mobile apps, or web apps, or games, or electronics.

As a very specific place to start, I would start with learning programming basics with Python. There are lots and lots of tutorials and youtube videos you could look at. This would be about as good as any others out there:

That's a 300 hour course. If you can get through that, and are still interested in learning more, then there's literally an endless number of things to do after that. But really by that time you should aim to try to make something, like a project or game or something. And try to learn whatever skills you don't have along the way.

Any recommendations for decent careers where you don't have to deal with retarded coworkers?
some types of sys admin jobs and development jobs. Data analyst in some cases don't have much outside sitting in a meeting, almost never speaking.

You have to have an interest in computers and programming. You'd have to want to learn how to make mobile apps, or web apps, or games, or electronics.

As a very specific place to start, I would start with learning programming basics with Python. There are lots and lots of tutorials and youtube videos you could look at. This would be about as good as any others out there:

That's a 300 hour course. If you can get through that, and are still interested in learning more, then there's literally an endless number of things to do after that. But really by that time you should aim to try to make something, like a project or game or something. And try to learn whatever skills you don't have along the way.
Thanks brocel, will give it a shot.

computer programming

kinda wish I worked at home, but I at least have a decent job that is likeable now and without shitty travel

don't want to self doxx too much but I work in an engineering field (well, technically management now)
nice, sounds high tier and moneymaxxed

nice, sounds high tier and moneymaxxed
worked for a bunch of assholes and had to fly all over the place before, just started at the new place in Dec

gotta get my vehicle paid off then I can start moneymaxxing @BlkPillPres style :feelsohh: