Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Work experience in school

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I don’t know if they do this in any other countries, but in England you have to do mandatory work experience for 2 weeks and I don’t know where to look (I’m studying law) which law firm will want to give an incel work experience? Fuck I should’ve just studied something else that doesn’t require social skills :reeeeee:

is law a good profession for incels?

calling up places while being socially retarded is the worst thing you can do. dont they have a list of companies or whatever that are taking on students for this experience? if not then they're retarded. fuck them

Chose a firm and lie to the college that that's where u went and make a fake email or letter from them if u need proof. I've done similar things before. Risky but risk gives you a rush so doesn't matter and you have nothing to lose.

If shadowing someone counts as work experience then try and do that

Chose a firm and lie to the college that that's where u went and make a fake email or letter from them if u need proof. I've done similar things before. Risky but risk gives you a rush so doesn't matter and you have nothing to lose.

If shadowing someone counts as work experience then try and do that
It does, don’t know where to start though.

It does, don’t know where to start though.
I've never had to do work experience luckily so all I can say is try every way to get out of it or at least do minimum required amount of hours as you possibly can.

Is this for college/sixth form?