Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Work conditions - Jeff Bezos and his Amazon slave factory

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
"An investigation of Amazon’s practices towards its UK delivery drivers has revealed inhumane conditions including drivers being required to make up to 200 deliveries a day and having to urinate in water bottles because there’s no time for a bathroom break - and all for subminimum wages."

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201712121059915811-amazon-drivers-abusive-business-practices/

See also

https://www.bing.com/

search (without the quotes) for - jeff bezos slave infowars

You'll find videos like this (I haven't actually watched this one myself)

Forgot to mention!

There's a video somewhere that explains Amazon's policy for reselling second hand clothes. They wipe off the pit stains and freshen things up and sell them again. They also have an "inspection" process in which a staff member must sort through hundreds of pieces of clothing per hour. So, they look at each item of clothing for about 10 seconds and consider it "damaged" then Amazon contacts the company that owns the clothes and says, hey buddy we've got a lot of damaged clothes here, may we please buy them for a massive %%%% off? So Amazon basically run a scam LOL

The employees mark everything as damaged just to lean on the side of caution, and by doing so, it reduces the value of the items. This is how Amazon profitmaxxes.

Last edited:
Most jobs in the future are going to be like this. It's only going to get worse

This is literally wage slaving. Holy shit

I can't wait for robots to do everything for us.

I worked for FedEx and had friends working at Amazon. Both companies wageslave you. You are timed for everything and if you don't hit the numbers they want you to hit then it is over boyo. Good pay though.

NEET is the only life worth living

It is nearly timE foR revolution

The absolute state of wagecuckery in 2018 :lul:

This is why he wants open borders and opposes Trump: because he wants to import more low-wage workers who will put even more pressure on native workers to either become slaves as well or to become unemployed.

The left and the right are both to blame here. The left have accepted this narrative that being against racism equals being against borders and immigration control etc. and the right have cheered for billionaires like him to destroy the unions and the worker's movements and to monopolize more and more until they've become SO big that they don't need nationalism and racism anymore because they either want to go to misery (outsourcing) or import misery (immigration).

Oh - guys. Now I remember something. In the Amazon factory there were Arab dudes who'd wash their assholes in the cubicle/stall. They'd use a bottle of soft drink filled with water and they'd slowly pour it over their asshole while scrubbing vigorously with the other hand (resulting in shit and brown water being spread all over the floor). Likewise, the women would squad over the sink to wash their V-hole. Some English-speakers complained, so the managers placed signs which say that the sink is for hands only - but the bean hoes can't read English so the same behaviour continues. Jeff Bezos also built micro apartments for his slaves - so your rent is directly removed from your pay.

Oh - guys. Now I remember something. In the Amazon factory there were Arab dudes who'd wash their assholes in the cubicle/stall. They'd use a bottle of soft drink filled with water and they'd slowly pour it over their asshole while scrubbing vigorously with the other hand (resulting in shit and brown water being spread all over the floor). Likewise, the women would squad over the sink to wash their V-hole. Some English-speakers complained, so the managers placed signs which say that the sink is for hands only - but the bean hoes can't read English so the same behaviour continues. Jeff Bezos also built micro apartments for his slaves - so your rent is directly removed from your pay.
whaat the fuck

giga blackpill of jeff bezos and amazon

also any alternates to amazon

People should be glad. 99% of Amazon workers have no education or anything at least they have one thing going for them

jeff bezos is so good at capitalism it's ridiculous, i wish i was that good at anything

giga blackpill of jeff bezos and amazon

also any alternates to amazon

aliexpress

Alex Jones versus Jeff Bezos

I can't wait for robots to do everything for us.
maybe this is why the ruling class push feminism, they know automation will render the working class and most of the middle class obsolete so depopulation is necessary

maybe this is why the ruling class push feminism, they know automation will render the working class and most of the middle class obsolete so depopulation is necessary
Why would they get rid of us when we can exist to consume, trickling down the governments gbi to their automated corporations.

Amazon drivers are pissing in bottles while driving for 20 hours a day while Instagram Porta Potties get fucked for 3 days by a saudi prince and makes 10K

Just fucking LOL

I can't believe more people don't go on rage induced mass murderering sprees

Just fucking LOL

I can't believe more people don't go on rage induced mass murderering sprees
Not gonna to happen.
An eldery man has higher t level than them.