Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Work? Career? Life planning? own flat?Hell what?? I not even had a gf

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Young people planning their life, expecting you do the same. They had it all. Gf/s, social circles, crazy weekends. And then theyre talking about overcoming hardships in their lifes. Yeah pretty easy if you had such a normal development.

Then youre parents expect you to do the same. Like every other does. But we hadnt a normal development phase called teen years. They just dont understand that it can fuck you for life.

Just put a bullet into my head. My adulthood isnt over, my teen years never begun

proper socialization is a massive barrier all in itself dude.
plenty of manlets/mentalcels get their own place, a career and a car. on the weekends they have nowhere to go. if they have money they post pictures of themselves in foreign countries, arms raised in front of a monument or view, all alone.

Yeah I don't know how to be a teenager, much less an adult.

proper socialization is a massive barrier all in itself dude.
plenty of manlets/mentalcels get their own place, a career and a car. on the weekends they have nowhere to go. if they have money they post pictures of themselves in foreign countries, arms raised in front of a monument or view, all alone.
Always alone, just like George Sodini's holiday pics. Fuck working, just get neetbux for being a mentacel :cool: I am literally PAID to LDAR :lul:

My mother sent me to an all boys school and made it nearly impossible for me to go out and have fun. Words can't describe

have not gotten my drivers license yet JFL

my teen years never begun

i know that feel. i have no hope for the future no hope for anything.

Your post makes me depressed

Too many feels OP.

as i get older I'm realizing 9 out of 10 people who claim to have had a difficult upbringing are full of shit. most of them were born with healthy bodies, were raised by normal, mentally sound parents, had a social circle and friends growing up and lost their virginity in HS. Very few people will willingly admit their lives were easy.

We should all just die tbh ngl

Young people planning their life, expecting you do the same. They had it all. Gf/s, social circles, crazy weekends. And then theyre talking about overcoming hardships in their lifes. Yeah pretty easy if you had such a normal development.

Then youre parents expect you to do the same. Like every other does. But we hadnt a normal development phase called teen years. They just dont understand that it can fuck you for life.

Just put a bullet into my head. My adulthood isnt over, my teen years never begun

:feelsbadman:
Agepill is the worst

Lol at the title because it's so true.

we need this to be a reality -
suicide_booth_by_r_w_shilling.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6