Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wore a hat and face mask at work - foids weren't repulsed by me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Didn't even think about it at first but at work it's still required to wear a mask (jfl) and I decided to wear a hat which I never do and all the foids didn't run away or look the opposite direction, they sometimes even said "hi" or "hello" to me.

Obviously cause they couldn't see my face and basically only saw my eyes, but I just experienced what it feels like for them to even slightly acknowledge you as a person; felt nice but it's going to be short-lived. I'll enjoy it while I can.

Mask is lifefuel if you are like me (good eye area bad lower third).

My eye area is shit so mask does me no favors. I am tall so if I hide my face well I can look somewhat attractive based on my frame.

Yes, masks makes us more attractive. Because simple foid brains assume the default face. But default faces, close to the median, are often rated the most attractive.

Happens to me too. But I can not enjoy it and it makes me even more depressed.

another reason im never taking the fagccine, i can keep wearing masks and normiemaxx :feelsthink:

agreed
i noticed this right away. people are more friendly (not the right word but let's go with it) and speak clearly with a mask on. i think partly because they want to be far away from me still (3 feet) so they have to focus more on body language since you can't read lips and you need to speak clearly since can't read lips but people have acted more positively around me with masks on

my only gripe is im very obese and the surgical masks my mom buys are too small for my face and my chin hangs out of the mask. i think it makes me look fatter than i already am but that's a personal gripe