Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Words of advice for everycuck-i mean one starting uni soon

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
IT'S OVER4U KID!! OOOVVVVVEEEER FOOOOOOR YOOOOOOOU

If you don't get into a frat (which anyone reading this won't), it's fucking over.

Title is higher IQ than actual post

When you learn about some basic subject do not make a thread here comparing to some foids behavior like some incels do, even tho it has no correlation with anything, they just wanna show that they can read a text, it's really cringe worth.

IT'S OVER4U KID!! OOOVVVVVEEEER FOOOOOOR YOOOOOOOU
HIGH IQ AF.
Just got into uni last week and I just found out I could hate my life more than I did already

JFL at ugly people trying to make friends

nuking universities is a good idea and people with college degrees should be shot.

My plan is to watch all lectures from my (rented) room (NOT A HALL OF RESIDENCE OH NO) and never interact with anyone at school outside mandatory seminars.

Spend my free time reading, gaming and shitposting

Maybe meet a few lads.

My plan is to watch all lectures from my (rented) room (NOT A HALL OF RESIDENCE OH NO) and never interact with anyone at school outside mandatory seminars.

Spend my free time reading, gaming and shitposting

Maybe meet a few lads.
How does this work? Online courses?

How does this work? Online courses?
Most of the stuff at the university is done online, including essay submission and feedback, and lectures are viewable via stream. prepared to get /comfy/ in a world of my own making.

Most of the stuff at the university is done online, including essay submission and feedback, and lectures are viewable via stream. prepared to get /comfy/ in a world of my own making.
Thats dope af man. Are attendances taken?

When you learn about some basic subject do not make a thread here comparing to some foids behavior like some incels do, even tho it has no correlation with anything, they just wanna show that they can read a text, it's really cringe worth.
hate pseudointellectcels
cringe reading their posts

JFL @ formal “education”.

It's over if you don't make friends during the first week, everyone will already be in groups by then and you can't do anything. I literally don't have a single friend in my uni city and I've been there 3 years.

ı'll start college soon and ı don't know what to do.İT İS OVER :feelsrope:
It's over if you don't make friends during the first week, everyone will already be in groups by then and you can't do anything. I literally don't have a single friend in my uni city and I've been there 3 years.

Sad but true