Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Words like “slut, bitch, and roastie” are worse than actual curse words today

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Back in the day saying words like fuck and every phrase that goes along with it (motherfucker, fuck off, etc.) would be considered very rude. This is because people put value into the word by fearing it and valuing politness. This gives the appearance of “badness”. Today, people say use vulgar language to the point where it doesn’t even faze people. Now, if you say words like “bitch”, oh man I have bad news for you, you can’t. You will be demonized and villified in any normie social circle. Just another example in how women are valued too much.

Back in the day saying words like fuck and every phrase that goes along with it (motherfucker, fuck off, etc.) would be considered very rude. This is because people put value into the word by fearing it and valuing politness. This gives the appearance of “badness”. Today, people say use vulgar language to the point where it doesn’t even faze people. Now, if you say words like “bitch”, oh man I have bad news for you, you can’t. You will be demonized and villified in any normie social circle. Just another example in how women are valued too much.

Women talk about how they are "bad bitches" all the time. Bitch has become a term of sisterhood and a compliment if used among other women. It's only when non chad guys casually use the word "bitch" that other people freak out imo

Yeah the words are normalized, its funny cause I never use these words IRL.

Women talk about how they are "bad bitches" all the time. Bitch has become a term of sisterhood and a compliment if used among other women. It's only when non chad guys casually use the word "bitch" that other people freak out imo

Well, it's the same with black people. They call themselves "n*****" all the time but if you are not one yourself you get demonized when you say it.

today they will cancel you out on everything for saying "roastie", I'm pretty sure of it.
nigger gender jfl

Cuz it's not true

No one gets offended by the word "bitch"
I think if any low SMV male including myself use words which are derogatory towards women there would be a WAY more negative reaction than if I simply said normal vulgar language.

None of those words may be used in a court of law without some consequences. I dont do social media, but it seem like using those words have resulted in people losing their jobs, getting death threats, getting assaulted, losing their pensions etc...

I like to swear Madonna and Eve, Italian language can be pretty creative on that extent

During these BLM days, add the words nigger and nigga as well. People lose their careers for saying it.