Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Words don't make you creepy, face does.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
This is vital to understand, creep = ugly nearly 100% of the time. At this point they may as well change the definition in the dictionary.

no, its better for the normies to hide the truth to keep us all productive members of society.

Average looking guys can be interpreted to be creepy if they lack social skills.

Average looking guys can be interpreted to be creepy if they lack social skills.
Yes but an ugly incel will be seen as creepy regardless of social skills.

Yes women hate interactions with unattractive males especially any intimate interaction that could lead to sex, so they pretend that it's what you do that is wrong and not who you are.
no, its better for the normies to hide the truth to keep us all productive members of society.
And of course if the average joe knew that his chances are slim and that he is only a slave to uphold a society made for the sexually fortunate, he would revolt and the society collapses.

Quasimodo with bad social skills == creepy
Chad with bad social skills == mysterious

chads can run a child prostitution ring and femoids would write it off as him having a rough childhood or some shit.

True. I was talking to this Dutch Stacy a few days ago. I was very flirtatious and she was enjoying it giving me all the green signs. I had no pic until this time. Now thinking that she's genuinely into me I uploaded my pic. She called me "creepy" outta nowhere and blocked me.

A lot of us are almost not bad online. But with our looks, any positive assets we have are worthless.

A lot of us are almost not bad online. But with our looks, any positive assets we have are worthless.
Im actually super attractive, i dont know why girls make ugly faces and avoid to touch me, maybe they are retarded...

Catfishing proves that it's about looks. With a Chad profile image, girls are perfectly happy to talk to guys they wouldn't spit on if they could see what they really look like. So I guess in a sense it is about personality...but only if they can't actually see you. So maybe incels should all be chasing blind chicks :feelstastyman:

EEEWWWWWWWWW YOU'RE SO CREEPY

average femoid who overuse these words:
Tumblr or7bt3vTeK1u9xjeco3 500

for sure. Chads break the ice with the crudest jokes imaginable, meanwhile incels walk on eggshells and still get called "suuuper creeepy".

I wonder what would happen if a 10/10 Chad approached a woman in an extremely "creepy" way according to their own definition of creepy.

thanks op this makes me feel slightly better about being ugly