Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woolly Spider Monkeys are known to be extremely peaceful, they are also a species where females do not reject males.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
I was reading the manga known as Seton Gakuen, which is about a human guy that attends a school full of animal girls. The manga actually does its research and present interesting facts about the animals it presents. There is a chapter when we are presented with the Wooly Spider Monkey, which is possibly THE MOST peaceful monkey IN THE WORLD. The reason? At least in part because there is no competition over females because the females ACCEPT ANY MALE. See for yourself:

Wooly

Wooly2

Wooly3

You can read the chapter here:

I did some research and found that while the term "the only mammal that don't fight" might be an exaggeration they are indeed very peaceful and indeed the females do not reject any male, not normally at least:

"Differently from what happens with other species of primates, the males seem not to contend for the females, which, when on heat, give attention to all of them."

I found this very interesting, because this could be scientific proof in nature, that sexual selection has a direct impact in conflicts. Note, this is not a sociology article or something that could be dismissed as "incel funded propaganda" this is an objective study of the behavior of an animal. Of course this is not the only factor, they also do not compete for food or other resources, but still the fact that they don't have to compete for reproduction is definitively a factor for why there is little to no conflict among themselves.

I wonder, what can we deduce about human conflict from this?

Last edited:
At first i wanted to say that if human women were like this we would have colonized the galaxy by now, which would be true only if they turned to be like that only a while ago. If women were always like this, i assume humans would have never left the stone age, as suffering breeds progress. Without female destructive nature. Men would never have created civilization, cause if females weren't so evil there would be no need to.

At first i wanted to say that if human women were like this we would have colonized the galaxy by now, which would be true only if they turned to be like that only a while ago. If women were always like this, i assume humans would have never left the stone age, as suffering breeds progress. Without female destructive nature. Men would never have created civilization, cause if females weren't so evil there would be no need to.

There would still be suffering because of goods like wealth and food. Then again, it is possible that without sexual selection, wealth would had been shared or at least more evenly distributed if sexual selection wasn't a thing.

it's over for humans when monkeys evolutionmog us

I was reading the manga known as Seton Gakuen, which is about a human guy that attends a school full of animal girls. The manga actually does its research and present interesting facts about the animals it presents. There is a chapter when we are presented with the Wooly Spider Monkey, which is possibly THE MOST peaceful monkey IN THE WORLD. The reason? At least in part because there is no competition over females because the females ACCEPT ANY MALE. See for yourself:

View attachment 467394

View attachment 467395

View attachment 467396

You can read the chapter here:

I did some research and found that while the term "the only mammal that don't fight" might be an exaggeration they are indeed very peaceful and indeed the females do not reject any male, not normally at least:

"Differently from what happens with other species of primates, the males seem not to contend for the females, which, when on heat, give attention to all of them."

I found this very interesting, because this could be scientific proof in nature, that sexual selection has a direct impact in conflicts. Note, this is not a sociology article or something that could be dismissed as "incel funded propaganda" this is an objective study of the behavior of an animal. Of course this is not the only factor, they also do not compete for food or other resources, but still the fact that they don't have to compete for reproduction is definitively a factor for why there is little to no conflict among themselves.

I wonder, what can we deduce about human conflict from this?
A Standord proffesor already confirmed this but about a species very similar to chimpanzees. Sexual selection always been related to conflict between animals and more violent males are produced since women prioritize those type of features. So yeah it's science and known

A Standord proffesor already confirmed this but about a species very similar to chimpanzees. Sexual selection always been related to conflict between animals and more violent males are produced since women prioritize those type of features. So yeah it's science and known

Interesting, could you post the study?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back