Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Won't be long until our face is just scanned and we are executed for having the incorrect facial bones

Yes, machines are already better at revealing genetic deficiencies than the femoid sensory apparatus.

The thing about these laws are that if you were to execute people with wrong bones or having a under certain PSL score you would wipe majority of the society who are the main engine of the society, imposing law like that would mean social collapse.

In the future only 7ft tall gigaChads will be allowed to exist, subhuman men won't be tolerated. Subhuman foids will of course still be allowed to continue to spread their shit genes forward, only men will get purged.

In the future only 7ft tall gigaChads will be allowed to exist, subhuman men won't be tolerated. Subhuman foids will of course still be allowed to continue to spread their shit genes forward, only men will get purged.
You can only do this for so long before the society collapse by a lack of birth due to forceful manlet abortion. You need a very special pair of couple (both must be expectiobally tall) to produce giants and it still won't be guaranteed. With that in long term, society goes in anarchy and the small populated giants won't do much against a violent conqueror.

The thing about these laws are that if you were to execute people with wrong bones or having a under certain PSL score you would wipe majority of the society who are the main engine of the society, imposing law like that would mean social collapse.

I disagree. This could be the next stage of eugenics and rehabilitation of phrenology. Facial recognition technology can detect all types of unwanted deviancy. The whole spectrum of autism can be weeded out. Other types of brain disease such as pedophila and homosexuality can also be detected.

Just think of all the money that can be saved by removing these groups from society.

theres a difference between normie and incel

I believe that genetics will prevail over foids.
Remember that artificial wombs already exist

We are lucky that foids have no talent, passion or anything because then they would develop glasses which instantly sort out ugly/average men so that they can focus on chad they would be sick enough to do this

theres a difference between normie and incel
Incels can be normie looking as well, and there are lots more unattractive men than attractive men, so wiping them out removr a massive portion of the society as well.
We are lucky that foids have no talent, passion or anything because then they would develop glasses which instantly sort out ugly/average men so that they can focus on chad they would be sick enough to do this
Unfortunately, if anyone develop a law like that it would be the numales who would cuck themselves just to get some female validation.

You can only do this for so long before the society collapse by a lack of birth due to forceful manlet abortion. You need a very special pair of couple (both must be expectiobally tall) to produce giants and it still won't be guaranteed. With that in long term, society goes in anarchy and the small populated giants won't do much against a violent conqueror.

True I suppose but my point still stands, foids want us exterminated.

we are rebels of the nature

I hope they will shot me in the head tbh.

I hope they will shot me in the head tbh.
Tbh

neo-matrix_stop-bullets.jpg

GOOD LET THIS SHITSHOW COLLAPSE

Looking at general statistics =/= stereotyping one person, amazing.

Looking at general statistics =/= stereotyping one person, amazing.
Blackpill - you can generally assess a person by his looks, a high T face (low BF and sharp features) guy will likely be more aggressive while low T faced long mid face incel will be more shy and beta.

While you can't know what exact person they are, you can assess their social success, behavior, how theyreact to things etc...

So literally low trust = tortured to death, wow... it can't possibly occur to the Chinese "scientists" that correlation does not equal causation.

"Uhhm sweaty human instincts are very good at judging people, you clearly have a bad personality because your face is ugly"

Someone terminate his youtube career...

Last edited: