Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wondering what I should do for my birthday next week.

SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★
So yeah I was wondering what I should do, I turn 22 next wednesday the 13th also known as the day before valentines day (whopty fucking doo) so yeah I take a quiz and this comes up. Fuck this website, I pressed the option that I didn't have a romantic partner.
2019 02 08 19 32 27

So yeah I was wondering what I should do, I turn 22 next wednesday the 13th also known as the day before valentines day (whopty fucking doo) so yeah I take a quiz and this comes up. Fuck this website, I pressed the option that I didn't have a romantic partner. View attachment 87355

Even this website is fond of incel mocking kek

Read this site and fap to big titty anime chicks.

I usually just LDAR on my birthday. Maybe you should try tulpamaxxing, then you actually can go out on a romantic date.

Happy early birthday

Go on A roMantic date

You dont have any options really...

LDAR and save yourself from suffering

Take a break from the website and try to pretend you're not an incel like I did.

Happy birthday for next week!

Maybe just hang out on this site or try to get into anime or something; it's an excellent cope. If you're being honest, there probably aren't many ways you can escape LDARing but if you can then good luck outside.

LDAR, postmax, just spend it with people who support you (us) instead of cucks and any family who won’t support you.

I would make myself an extra-nice meal, maybe steaks.

You could bring a cake to forum :feelsmage:

Do something that you really enjoy doing. Prefferably something to break up the monotony.

going on date is like taking breath for them. just normal thing

Buy a BMW and $300 sunglasses

Incel birthday and valentines the day after. Brutal

I ldared on every birthday for the last 8 years.

I'll buy a beer for you if you're in the UK (no meetup - I'll just buy one in your honour).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back