Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wondering if there is a point anymore.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Seriously starting to question stuff like.. "Why were we created like this?" and "Is there something like.. a light at the end of the tunnel of endless let-downs, disadvantages, and unfair bias?" Maybe.. some lives are dead-ends and are meant to be full of misery? And those "some" are us? Is life meant to be a grueling series of unfortunate events which continue to worsen and put a hamper on your health/wellbeing, regardless of how hard you work or your intentions or how pure/normal they are?

All those years of suffering and loneliness, lost youth in highschool, lost interactions.. missed opportunities/experiences, is there some kind of reason behind all of this?
For me, it just feels like senselessly beating someone over the head repeatedly, until they start bleeding and become dizzy.

I remember my mother telling me that all of this suffering is simply made for us so we retreat to God and ask for his assistance, but.. I'm not really sure that helps solve much except for temporary cope which is probably weak depending on your religion too.

Is there a light towards the end of this dank, musty, and damp cave of darkness? Is there a point anymore?

there is a point on my head

A good cope is just not giving a fuck about your life and the diference between your life and the one who have others.

I take objectives in my life and try to accomplish them

A good cope is just not giving a fuck about your life and the diference between your life and the one who have others.

I take objectives in my life and try to accomplish them
That's a pretty good way to look at it. Thanks Giorno, very epic. :feelsautistic:

Hopefully this:

Never watched Lord of the rings stuff, but.. damn. I truly hope it's something like that. Something to ease all of the suffering, and compensate for all of it too.

The point was to survive, dominate, and reproduce. You can’t do 2 of those as an incel, so unless you flip the table all you can do is survive

There was never a point

The point was to survive, dominate, and reproduce. You can’t do 2 of those as an incel, so unless you flip the table all you can do is survive
True, and to take half of a man's purpose is like to take away half of his soul. Cruel, and.. quite disturbing.

Seriously starting to question stuff like.. "Why were we created like this?" and "Is there something like.. a light at the end of the tunnel of endless let-downs, disadvantages, and unfair bias?" Maybe.. some lives are dead-ends and are meant to be full of misery? And those "some" are us? Is life meant to be a grueling series of unfortunate events which continue to worsen and put a hamper on your health/wellbeing, regardless of how hard you work or your intentions or how pure/normal they are?

All those years of suffering and loneliness, lost youth in highschool, lost interactions.. missed opportunities/experiences, is there some kind of reason behind all of this?
For me, it just feels like senselessly beating someone over the head repeatedly, until they start bleeding and become dizzy.

I remember my mother telling me that all of this suffering is simply made for us so we retreat to God and ask for his assistance, but.. I'm not really sure that helps solve much except for temporary cope which is probably weak depending on your religion too.

Is there a light towards the end of this dank, musty, and damp cave of darkness? Is there a point anymore?
There are many points

True, and to take half of a man's purpose is like to take away half of his soul. Cruel, and.. quite disturbing.
In life many are forced to play this sick little game

natural selection

all of this is just nature's way of weeding out the weak.

No, it’s taking away his entire soul.

Why were we created like this? = shitty genetics
Is there something like.. a light at the end of the tunnel of endless let-downs, disadvantages, and unfair bias? = no its over
Maybe.. some lives are dead-ends and are meant to be full of misery? = yes thanks to shitty genetics
Is life meant to be a grueling series of unfortunate events which continue to worsen and put a hamper on your health/wellbeing, regardless of how hard you work or your intentions or how pure/normal they are? = for ugly males, yes

Why were we created like this? = shitty genetics
Is there something like.. a light at the end of the tunnel of endless let-downs, disadvantages, and unfair bias? = no its over
Maybe.. some lives are dead-ends and are meant to be full of misery? = yes thanks to shitty genetics
Is life meant to be a grueling series of unfortunate events which continue to worsen and put a hamper on your health/wellbeing, regardless of how hard you work or your intentions or how pure/normal they are? = for ugly males, yes
damn, brutal.. but.. wise words of truth. :feelsbadman:

Everything is pointless. Seeing normies at work blissfully unaware of the truth is surreal to me.

Life definitely isn't meant to be fair. Some individuals are born beautiful and smart and rich, always praised by everyone and always the center of attention. Others are born crippled or disfigured, and no amount of social support will allow them to experience the joy of an average life.

Personally, and this might just be a cope, I take solace in the belief that our lives as humans are only an infinitesimally small period of our eternal existence. We have always existed in some form, and we will continue to exist. If this life is bad, then maybe the life that comes after it won't be.