Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wondering if a man´s testosterone can influence his own choices about nutrition

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
From what we observed, soycucks are notorious for their high consumption of soy-laden products, and very often they display low testosterone features.

I´ve found plenty of studies on how food influences hormonal levels, both in men and women. However, I didn´t find much on the viceversa, but I also suspect it´s because I have to dig up more. My theory is that genetics influences to an extent our food choices and this on the long term can establish feed forward feedback loops, so that´s why soycucks become even more soyed up over time.

However, I have found a not too small number of exceptions to this rule, such as vegan people who are based and blackpilled or people who eat soy, but they´re not cucks. Funnily enough, I found that I dislike or eat very rarely a great part of the foods flagged as testosterone lowering. Well, this doesn´t save me from inceldom, though. :feelstrash:

What a man is inclined to eat is somehow controlled at genetic level (via testosterone production, which is also genetically fixed in some measure), at least to an extent? What´s your opinion on that and what about you?