Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wonder woman is built for BAC

Women wonder what creatures are actually Asian men. That's more accurate.

The fact he is asking for this basically proves he is a small dick ricecel who will die a KHHV

the fuck subsoyddit even is that, another chink cope

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer thots on this chink cope?

The fact he is asking for this basically proves he is a small dick ricecel who will die a KHHV
Aren't you supposed to be denying JBW and sucking ethnic cocks?

JFL at that subreddit name

Some people need harder copes than others. I don't blame them

Aren't you supposed to be denying JBW and sucking ethnic cocks?
I deny JBW as in any whitecel is fakecel. But definitely don't deny that certain races have a disadvantage with foids. How about you actual read my posts before jumping to conclusions and claiming I am denying white superiority and suck ethnic cocks you dumb chink.

I deny JBW as in any whitecel is fakecel. But definitely don't deny that certain races have a disadvantage with foids. How about you actual read my posts before jumping to conclusions and claiming I am denying white superiority and suck ethnic cocks you dumb chink.
I'm reading your post right now and it's quite clear that you want to have it both ways lol
If you're this subhuman then you should unironically drop wignatism or stop calling yourself white (I'm 100% serious)
You not seeing the contradiction here is nigger tier self awareness

I'm reading your post right now and it's quite clear that you want to have it both ways lol
If you're this subhuman then you should unironically drop wignatism or stop calling yourself white (I'm 100% serious)
So me denying that me and every other whitecel here is fakecel just because were white means I can't say ricecels are undesired by foids? You have yet to make a counter point to the fact that I acknowledge that white men have an advantage and other races have a disadvantage but don't believe me and every other whitecel is fakecel because of this.

Rice cucks are pure comedy. I genuinely enjoy and laugh at how far they will go to cope with their sheer lack of manhood

So me denying that me and every other whitecel here is fakecel just because were white means I can't say ricecels are undesired by foids? You have yet to make a counter point to the fact that I acknowledge that white men have an advantage and other races have a disadvantage but don't believe me and every other whitecel is fakecel because of this.
Btfo

On what exactly? That you are subhuman? It seems that we both agree actually
You didn't reply because I owned you. I am still incel but white men are seen as more attractive than Asian men.

You didn't reply because I owned you. I am still incel but white men are seen as more attractive than Asian men.
No, all of my original points stand, you can't both call yourself trucel and brag about your race lol

No, all of my original points stand, you can't both call yourself trucel and brag about your race lol
I never bragged out being white I believe the white race in general is supreme but that doesn't matter for me sense I am a subhuman.