Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) First Trailer

God kill me if I ever watch this shit

At this point I consider it avant-garde for a movie to NOT be retro

At this point I consider it avant-garde for a movie to NOT be retro
Retro is popular because nobody likes modern society and they want to escape their life, if only for a few hours.

Meh, would rather jerk off to DCAU wonder woman

3419264-wonder%20woman%2001.png

there's so many soyfags willing to watch this though, from a business point of view it's a no-brainer to keep churning out this stuff, what was the last one, 820 million dollars return on a 150 million dollar film. I would make soy movies as well for that

I like 80s musick

i never watched capeshit

Jfl ar liking wonderfoid, even had a chad boyfriend

evil straight white man villian

Not gonna watch

probably Slavic too
we are always the vilian
brutal slavpill
i kinda like the slavic villian archetype to be honest.

makes me feel like the bad guy

Wonder Woman was the only decent DCU film
No Joker doesn’t count because that isn’t a DCU film
Shazam was actually fantastic but idk if that counts, either

This may actually be true.
Of course it’s true, nostalgia is a powerful marketing tool.

Soyboys are paying nearly $100 so they can get a miniature Super Nintendo with 20 games on it. Meanwhile you could download every game for the SNES in a 700mb file and emulate them on any device.

But their phone doesn’t look like their childhood SNES, so they will waste money on it. Soyboys are basically manchildren that have never became adult men, their hobbies are the same as when they were children.

dont like superhero stuff
Unpopular opinion that I will get ostracized for: I enjoyed every Avengers and MCU film even if none of them are in completion for my favorite movie ever

Unpopular opinion that I will get ostracized for: I enjoyed every Avengers and MCU film even if none of them are in completion for my favorite movie ever
never seen any superhero stuff or any of them, so I cant judge avengers or anything. Watched some spiderman stuff when I was a kid, havent touched it since tbh but enjoy them if you like it

never seen any superhero stuff or any of them, so I cant judge avengers or anything. Watched some spiderman stuff when I was a kid, havent touched it since tbh but enjoy them if you like it
Ehh I like them because they’re fun action flicks with decent acting and cool special effects
They’re not masterpieces but they’re fun to go out to the movies to see
I still remember when I saw Endgame, the chick that was sitting next to me was actually crying when Tony Stark died

Ehh I like them because they’re fun action flicks with decent acting and cool special effects
They’re not masterpieces but they’re fun to go out to the movies to see
I still remember when I saw Endgame, the chick that was sitting next to me was actually crying when Tony Stark died
last time i went to the cinema, i had to go there to watch frozen 2 with a kid of my moms friend and I was sitting next to a couple it was suifuel

last time i went to the cinema, i had to go there to watch frozen 2 with a kid of my moms friend and I was sitting next to a couple it was suifuel
Still haven’t seen Frozen 2, might when it comes on Netflix or whatever because i think a guy going out to see that sounds weird
Frozen might be the most overrated animated film ever IMHO. Watched it on a flight to Boston and while it was decent, I don’t think it was worthy of nearly all the praise it was getting